troll-time waster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Illinois

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:03 AM

"Mankind" changed from prehistoric to Human just AFTER Noah arrived on this "Planet of Apes" (scientist term). Civilization was born just South of the Mountains of Ararat, exactly as God told us.

The reason there is No evidence of Human Civilization before Mesopotamia, is that Humanity was inherited from Noah, a direct descendant of the first Human, Adam.

Just like Cain, Noah's grandsons married the descendants of the "sons of God" or Prehistoric people / mankind -- who were already inhabiting this planet millions of years -- and produced those with the intelligence necessary to WRITE their own History. INCEST was NEVER a part of God's plan in the process of multiplication of human/mankind.

The "sons of God" (prehistoric mankind) were as high in intelligence as Nature could ever produce. The ability to produce offspring with Humans shows that we were made for each other, BUT the sons of God were Not Human. They did Not have the Human Intelligence of Adam, but their Offspring did. That's what happens when you combine the physical DNA of the sons of God, with the Human Intelligence of Adam's descendants.

Today's Humans contain the DNA of Mt Eve, a Prehistoric woman who lived som 150-200K years ago. We also contain the abiltiy to know good and evil, and we have a higher intelligence than Any other Creature. How did we get this higher Intelligence? and When? History is clear. We began to build Human Civilization just AFTER Noah arrived, just south of the mountains of Ararat. Scripture and History agree, but Evols and YECs remain in the dark of the Truth.

This event took place some 10,000 + - years ago, and History agrees with Scripture. Evolutionism is odd man out, and NO Evol has been able to show us ANY evidence of an Earlier Human Civilization, than that which is listed in Scripture.

Note: It's simple to know if one's interpretation is correct. If it agrees with God's Holy Word, true Science, and History, it's as close to the One Truth as is Humanly possible. There's not one thruth for Christians and another one for science. When you find God's Truth, it agrees exactly with both. The fault is Not with God's Truth, but with man's ability to understand it, for His thoughts are far above man's thoughts.

Just my opinion of course.

God Bless

#2 chance

chance

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:10 PM

"Mankind" changed from prehistoric to Human just AFTER Noah arrived on this "Planet of Apes" (scientist term). Civilization was born just South of the Mountains of Ararat, exactly as God told us.

The reason there is No evidence of Human Civilization before Mesopotamia, is that Humanity was inherited from Noah, a direct descendant of the first Human, Adam.

No evidence? Would you class, domesticated animals, and pottery as evidence of ‘civilisation’? (I assume you are placing the Noachian flood at 4000ish years in the past, yes?)

Just like Cain, Noah's grandsons married the descendants of the "sons of God" or Prehistoric people / mankind -- who were already inhabiting this planet millions of years -- and produced those with the intelligence necessary to WRITE their own History. INCEST was NEVER a part of God's plan in the process of multiplication of human/mankind.

The "sons of God" (prehistoric mankind) were as high in intelligence as Nature could ever produce. The ability to produce offspring with Humans shows that we were made for each other, BUT the sons of God were Not Human. They did Not have the Human Intelligence of Adam, but their Offspring did. That's what happens when you combine the physical DNA of the sons of God, with the Human Intelligence of Adam's descendants. <snip>

Ok, as this is the first old earth creation explanation I have read (an I don’t mind admitting that I’m a bit confused) I would ask if you could produce a ‘time line’ that summarises the main events, it would certainly help to understand this post. It doesn’t have to be super accurate or detailed, but something along the lines of:

4bilion years ago – god creates heaven and earth
1million years ago – humans evolve
10,000 years ago – God intervenes to creates Adam and Eve
6000 years ago – Noah

and where civilisation starts.

Evolutionism is odd man out, and NO Evol has been able to show us ANY evidence of an Earlier Human Civilization, than that which is listed in Scripture.

From memory, ancient Chinese civilisation can be dated to about 5000 BC.

#3 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2471 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:04 PM

Today's Humans contain the DNA of Mt Eve, a Prehistoric woman who lived som 150-200K years ago.

View Post

This sloppy estimate has been overturned:

“Mitochondrial DNA appears to mutate much faster than expected, prompting new DNA forensics procedures and raising troubling questions about the dating of evolutionary events. ...Regardless of the cause, evolutionists are most concerned about the effect of a faster mutation rate. For example, researchers have calculated that "mitochondrial Eve"‑‑the woman whose mtDNA was ancestral to that in all living people‑‑lived 100,000 to 200,000 years ago in Africa. Using the new clock, she would be a mere 6000 years old…” - Gibbons, Ann, “Calibrating the Mitochondrial Clock”, Science, Vol 279, No. 5347, Jan 1998, pp. 28 ‑ 29.

There wasn't much mention of this correction after the media pushed the Mt Eve fairytale of 100-200K years.

4Pillars, this is a good example of why relying on secular science to steer your Bible interpretation is not a good idea. Don’t you agree that MtEve coming in at 6000 years old is a much better fit with a plain rendering of the Bible text? It also happens to be further evidence against an old earth.

Please see my thread on Helium retention in zircons: http://www.evolution...p?showtopic=283

...and on C14 in coal and natural gas: http://www.evolution...?showtopic=1143

4Pillars, do you have an explanation for these solid scientific evidences against an old earth? (if so, please answer in those threads, thanks). If not, can't you see it might be worth considering that making such an effort to reconcile secular science with the Bible isn't necessary? If secular science is wrong about the age of the earth, which 90% of the age clocks we look at suggest is the case, then suddenly the plain rendering of scripture starts to make much more sense and we don't have to go through calisthenics to get around it. You'll feel much better. :D

Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users