• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2476 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 07 March 2005 - 04:37 PM

I’ve created 3 skins for you to choose from. There is a pull-down menu in the bottom left of the page where you can select among the three skins. Once you select a skin, it will appear each time you log back in (you can always change it at any time). The default skin is ‘Beachcomb 1.2 (Custom)’ and generally the one I’ll be supporting. The other two will get low priority unless it is some major problem that needs to be fixed.

If you see any problems or have suggestions, feel free to post them here. I can't guarantee anything though! :lol:
Thanks,

Fred Williams

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2476 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:33 AM

Note that the "black text on blue background" problem we had early on with the default 'Beachcomb' skin has been fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users