• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2344 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:14 PM

All Christians and others opposed to abortion should read this:

http://coloradoright.../openletter#top

Fred

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:03 PM

He may have been not given all the facts, or misunderstood what he read when he said that. We will have to see his response. If he says nothing then we will know he meant what he said.

#3 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2344 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:39 PM

He may have been not given all the facts, or misunderstood what he read when he said that. We will have to see his response. If he says nothing then we will know he meant what he said.

View Post

I doubt Dobson is willfully deceiving people. The people who wrote the open letter are quick to praise Dobson for many of his positive actions. But IMO Dobson and most Christian leaders have dropped the ball on the abortion issue, it seems almost out of a desperation on their part to get any kind of "positive" news. But as this letter indicates, and a reading of the ruling confirms, this ruling was a disaster and really a step back, yet it is being sold as a "victory" to Christians.

Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users