ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:00 PM

As a debate gets heated, it has come to our attention that both sides are doing what is called "one liner" responses. These one liners are usually meant to make the other person mad, or get a laugh at their expense. So when someone goes to all the trouble to post a multi-point post to answer questions, then the member who responds should have enough respect to post a multi-point response as to why you disagree. If we all are here truly searching for truth, then this is what will be expected from now on.

If you agree with what someone says, then there is no reason to to go into detail unless you have something to add. If you disagree, then we need to know why. Responding with such responses as: That is a bunch of baloney, and similar remarks, does not tell us much. And can offend those who did the research.

Now this will apply to both sides of this issue as of the date of this thread. I will be lenient for a week or so from now, and give warnings. I will start deleting posts after that. And I don't care if you are a creationists, or a evolutionists. It will get deleted regardless.

I think the forum has gone to far in the disrespect for one another, and is the main reason this rule now applies. Have questions, feel free to ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users