• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2505 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 23 April 2005 - 05:41 PM

The default skin, 'Beachcomb (Custom)' should now work properly with Netscape, and hopefully all other non-Internet Explorer prowsers. The problem turned out to be embedded comments - they work with IE, but not with Netscape. After I removed the comment statements Netscape now properly loads a light color for the post views.

Fred

#2 Guest_Admin3_*

Guest_Admin3_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2005 - 02:14 PM

So, you know how to code? Cool. :o

#3 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2505 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 24 April 2005 - 08:49 PM

So, you know how to code? Cool. :D

View Post

Just enough to be dangerous. :o

#4 Guest_Admin3_*

Guest_Admin3_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2005 - 10:58 PM

You should post the fix in the forum where you got the skin from. I'm sure others would love to use it.

#5 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2505 posts
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:29 AM

You should post the fix in the forum where you got the skin from. I'm sure others would love to use it.

View Post

Actually, the embedded comments were of my own doing. :o I did that in case I wanted to revert back to the prior setting. So the original skin did not have embedded comments within the CSS style declarations, and therefore should work with the various browsers.

Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users