• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2476 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:14 PM

http://www.noisythin.../VoterGuide.pdf

Comments?

I for one will never, ever support any candidate that thinks its OK to murder an innocent baby under certain circumstances.

I will be voting for the real pro-life ticket of Alan Keyes/Brian Rohrbough.

Fred

#2 MRC_Hans

MRC_Hans

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Agnostic
  • Denmark

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:54 AM

I wil not enter a discussion about abortion, and much less about the US election, but I'm a bit curious: Would you support killing an innocent adult under certain circumstances?

Hans

#3 scott

scott

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1749 posts
  • Christian
  • mississippi

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:20 AM

I wil not enter a discussion about abortion, and much less about the US election, but I'm a bit curious: Would you support killing an innocent adult under certain circumstances?

Hans

View Post

You understand completely the situation on hand, it seems to me that you are a cold calus, and heartless atheist. You might kill an innocent adult, because somehow it seems to me that you cannot tell the difference between right and wrong. No, no, and no again, killing an (innocent adult is totally evil).

Now if you think putting a rapist, murderer, or any other obviously non innocent person to death is completely wrong. Then you are oh so wrong. If someone came to your family murdered and raped them all. What would you do? Im just a bit curious.

#4 falcone

falcone

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Agnostic
  • Scotland

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:06 PM

Hans, I too am wondering where you're going with this. What circumstances are you thinking of?

Scott, what in Hans' post made you decide he was cold and callous? Why do you think he can't tell the difference between right and wrong? Your post suggests you support the death penalty - is that correct? (Just curious :rolleyes:)

#5 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

Did Jesus spit on Mary Magdelon when she washed his feet with her tears?Did jesus tell them to stone the woman caught in the act of adultry?The pharisees were all for it.

The first thing that pops into your mind is usually the last thing to pop into Jesus' mind.Thats why he is altogether something completely other than we are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users