• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Central California

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:39 PM

Hello everyone,

We've been wondering just how did Obama manage to mesmerize his audience. We watched his speeches and debates, and could see the effect he was having on people, but we always wondered how he did it.

The publication linked here, and the excerpt from it, might be one explanation. Personally, I was quite skeptical at first. But, as I read further into the analysis, I had to agree that there might be something to it.

Hypnotism is one of the things that God warns us not to dabble in, so I'd advise extreme caution in going more into it beyond reading the article and learning about Obama. However, I do believe it is important to understand everything we can about the man who is the leader of the free world -- particularly if he is going to continue to use his hypnotic techniques to sway more Americans over to the dark side.

Dave

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.pennypres...is_Speeches.pdf

Techniques in His Speeches
THE EVIDENCE IS HERE: This document contains over 60 pages of evidence
and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive
and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans,
and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients without their knowledge for therapy purposes. Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:

Obama’s techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them. This document examines Obama’s speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients.

Obama’s mesmerized, cult-like, grade-school-crush-like worship by millions is not because “Obama is the greatest leader of a generation” who simply hasn’t accomplished anything, who magically “inspires” by giving speeches. Obama is committing perhaps the biggest fraud and deception in American history.

Obama is not just using subliminal messages, but textbook covert hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming techniques on audiences that are intentionally designed to sideline rational judgment and implant subconscious commands to think he is wonderful and elect him President. Obama is eloquent.

However, Obama’s subconscious techniques are shown to elicit powerful emotion from his audience and then transfer those emotions onto him, to sideline rational judgment, and implant hypnotic commands that we are unaware of and can’t even consciously question. The polls are misleading because some of Obama’s commands are designed to be triggered only in the voting booth on November 4th. Obama is immune to logical arguments like Wright, Ayers, shifting every position, character, and inexperience, because hypnosis affects us on an unconscious and emotional level. To many people who see this unaccomplished man’s unnatural and irrational rise to the highest office in the world as suspicious and frightening and to those who welcome it, this document uncovers, explains, and proves the deceptive tactics behind true “Obama Phenomenon” including why younger people are more easily affected.

- Trance Inductions
- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Pacing and Leading
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded Suggestions
- Emotion Transfer
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming

#2 Guest_92g_*

Guest_92g_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:10 PM

I think there is absolutely something to it. I've been amazed at how he says nothing, and people come away worshipping him.

My opinion is that he is another type of Anti-Christ.

Terry

#3 Dave

Dave

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Christian
  • Central California

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

My opinion is that he is another type of Anti-Christ.

Terry

View Post

In my opinion he is not the antichrist. But, I do believe he is one of them. I've heard that throughout history Satan has always had an antichrist in the wings waiting to go on stage in case Jesus chose to come for his bride and unleash the 7 years of tribulation.

I could be wrong, but Obama doesn't fulfil the biblical requirements for the antichrist. However, I do believe the time is very close, the real antichrist is probably advancing right now through the political world somewhere in Eastern Europe, and Obama is being positioned to be one of the 10 world leaders who give themselves to the antichrist -- Obama representing the North American Union, of course.

One thing that could change my mind about Obama not being the end times antichrist is if it turns out that his birth in Kenya was in an area governed by the Roman Empire. I know Rome ruled into parts of Africa, but I'm not sure if it was all the way down to Kenya.

No matter what, we are definitely in for some interesting times.

Dave

#4 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:14 AM

The thing that shocked me today while listening to Hannity on the radio. A Obama supporter called in and read a poem he had written for Obama. About in the middle of the poem. he referred to Obama as the messiah.

At which point Hannity stop the reading and asked him if he truly believed Obama was the messiah. He kept dodging the question until Hannity made it a point blank question by saying: I asked a simple yes or no question. Are you intelligent enough to answer? So the guy said yes, and then tried to explain why. At which point Hannity cut him off and made some references to him being some type of fruitcake (Don't remember the exact wording).

I did not know where Rush had gotten the idea to call Obama the Messiah. But after hearing that on Hannity, I now know. His own fundie supporters believe this.

#5 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:41 AM

I really think he won because the other side just flat out failed.when the economy hits it's lowest since the great depression,it's time to look in a different direction.

#6 Guest_92g_*

Guest_92g_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:01 AM

I really think he won because the other side just flat out failed.when the economy hits it's lowest since the great depression,it's time to look in a different direction.

View Post

There is really no different direction, Republicans an Democrats are just the same side to a different coin.

The question is not about political party, but how an individual manages to come to power in the system.

Hillary was the anointed one, for many years, and she really should be President Elect at the moment. His dethroning her is no small accomplishment, and I believe it took allot of power from the unseen world, along with his persona to pull it off. In my opinion, the "financial meltdown" was engineered at just the right time in the election to put him in power.

European leaders are calling for America to lead the world out of its financial crisis. This could only be accomplished on a global scale with a president that has Marxist ideology similar to European Marxism. That combined with their preparation for the "Messiah" by his European tour back in the summer suggest that we are in for some pretty shocking globalization in the coming years.

Of course, The Lord has all of this worked out, and we have nothing to fear. Actually, its comforting to the Scriptures fulfilled right in front of our eyes.

Terry

#7 Dave

Dave

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Christian
  • Central California

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:38 PM

Earlier in this thread, I had posted this:

One thing that could change my mind about Obama not being the end times antichrist is if it turns out that his birth in Kenya was in an area governed by the Roman Empire. I know Rome ruled into parts of Africa, but I'm not sure if it was all the way down to Kenya.

During my reading about the quest among certain folks to determine if Obama is indeed an American citizen, it has come out that he was born a British citizen!

Kenya, at the time of his birth there, was a British protectorate, and its subjects held British citizenship. Similar, I believe, to the territory of Guam, which is not a state of the United States, but whose natives are American citizens.

How this applies is that the British Isles were definitely a part of the Roman Empire. Now, this is extremely provocative!

You'd be hard pressed at this point to read all of the qualifications of the antichrist from the Bible (subject to widely divergent interpretation, of course) and find something about Obama now that doesn't apply.

Here's the catch. As born-again believers, we are not to know the identity of the antichrist, as we will be gone in the rapture (2Thes 2:3). However, here's my thinking on this. We don't know that he is the antichrist. But consider this: The antichrist has to get a start in politics somewhere, and sometime, before the actual events of the end times take place. We, as believers, can witness his rise to power, conjecture who, or what, he might be, but before the fateful "day of the Lord" when he is "revealed" for sure, we will be gone.

Some things to watch out for. If he preaches "worldwide peace," or if he takes on a more worldwide leadership role, or if he goes from being president of the United States to a leadership role in the EU -- look out!

What gives some muscle to this theory is the movement to force him to prove he is an American citizen and thereby is eligible for the presidency. I believe he can't prove his citizenship, because he is not a citizen, so there will be a major constitutional crises over it. That could possibly result in him quitting the presidency, or getting booted out.

Then, because he is so loved by Europe, some nation over there, or the EU, would very likely draft him for leadership ... hence beginning his rise to the powerful world figure that the antichrist will be.

I believe we are watching the winding down to the end times right before our very eyes.

Dave

#8 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:40 PM

Ponder this:

About the time that Obama was even thinking about running. Gas prices started going up. The excuse was: We don't have enough refineries to refine the oil. And the Arab countries were running their refineries at or above full capacity. And could not keep up with demand.

At the most important point in the campaigning, gas was the highest in price. Funny how that just seemed to have happened. Which made people look at the current party in the White House with a more critical eye.

Now considering we had refineries destroyed in the Gulf during Katrina, and the other major hurricane. We were even more short on refineries. At least that was what we were told.

Gas prices stayed fluctuating around their highest point up to the point of the election. As soon as the elction is over, the prices practically went back to normal.

Considering we were already short on refineries to keep up with demand. And the Arabic countries were no help. How did we suddenly have enough gas to bring down the prices right after the election?

Here in Florida, gas is 1.85 a gallon. I hear that some places up north it's even cheaper.

My conclusion:

Let's say you are head an Arab country, and there is one candidate that you would like to be in office in America. One that has ties to your race and ideas and religion. Now what one thing do you have that would make the current administration look bad, and make most all of a nation look for another answer? Oil. Our country runs on it, it's in every aspect of how bussiness is done. So to affect the thinking of every American against the current administration you raise the price.

Now what does that do for Obama? It gives him the chance to have such power in the words: McCain is just another Bush. Now the current economy is connected to McCain, when he had nothing to do with it.

Now what will confirm my theory and conclusion?

The claim that the gas price jump was due to sortage of refineries, is not a problem that just goes away. It can take several months to build new ones, and repair badly damaged old ones. Which means that the claim that Americans cut back so that it caused a surplus will come back to bite us in the future. There is basically no way around this because there is so much envirometal red tape involved in drilling, and building refineries.

So if the gas prices stay low, then we know that we have been played. Because Obama cannot pull refineries out of his b@tt at will.

Why are we doomed to repeat this? Americans are materialistic. And this applies to both sides of the issue. So if we have extra money to go and do the things we like, we will. And that translates into more oil being used. So if our economy spending goes back to normal, and gas prices stay low. We will know. And there will be no excuse because refineries just don't poof themselves into existence. And currently, I know of no new ones being built. So the thing that would solve the problem is not being done. That is if there was ever a problem to begin with. ;)

#9 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2476 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:26 AM

I doubt Obama’s the anti-Christ, but I have to admit he’s the first person to come along to give me pause. Here’s something else to consider:

Dan 11:37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.

I don’t think this means the antichrist will be a homo, instead more likely someone who doesn’t let the desire of women distract him. This alone ruled out Bill Clinton. :P In fact, it also ruled out Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno. ;)

We can’t rule out Obama in light of Dan 11:37, it will be interesting to see if anything develops in this area.

I agree things seem to be getting very interesting as far as end-times goes. I HIGHLY recommend all those interested in this topic getting the book ‘Epicenter’. It was written by a Jewish Christian who predicted that the US would attack Iraq and it would be the result of a US response to a terror attack using airplanes against the US. This book was written BEFORE 9-11. He also predicted that Russia would form an alliance with Iran, BEFORE this began to transpire. Secularists called him the modern day Nostradamus. But his secret lies not in his own understanding, but instead in the prophecies of the Bible, especially the later chapters of Daniel. It’s a most-read book with lots of political intrigue to go along with it.

What I tell believers and non-believers alike - WATCH ISRAEL (interesting comment by Jesse Jackson that Obama would be the least supportive President of Isreal ever).

Fred

#10 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:18 PM

Fortunately,the rapture will happen before that seven years takes place,but looking for those events will distract you from the event your supposed to be waiting for.

I hate to say this,but it's the catholic church i don't trust.When the next ressurection of the roman empire happens,guess whos in rome right now.

Enjoy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users