ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:53 AM

I have spent the last 3 days trying to get the flash plugin to work in internet explorer. I have visited both adobe and microsoft sites and followed their instructions to no avail. But by chance I ran across a site that went into great detail on how to do it, and now my flash plugin works.

To do what is listed on the page that I am about to leave a link to, you have to be some what versed in computers. Not an expert, but versed. What makes it work, and what needs to be paid attention to, is where he tells you to put certain files that you will have to download. He leaves links to everything you need. And at the end it is best to click on the link that goes to the adobe site that installs the latest actixe x control for flash player, instead of the other link which is two updates behind. It's the link that says: "get flash" in it.

Here's the link: http://www.aiostuden...explorer-issue/

Any questions just ask.'

This fix worked when nothing else did. And this is a fix for both explorer 6 and 7.

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:20 AM

What does flash do? If you do not keep that plugin up to date, you will find that you cannot view youtube, Godtube, and several animations on certain sites. Flash has become widely used on the net. There are even site that are nearly 100% flash. So you cannot even view them unless you have the plugin working.

This is why I put this thread up. So if you find yourself not being able to view videos, it's very likely that your flash plugun quit working and needs to be reintalled. And if that does not work, then you have to fix it using the link I provided in the above post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users