Photo

Newbie Here

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Preachbill

Preachbill

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Preaching the Word, FlightSimming.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Michigan

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:35 AM

Hello everyone. My name is Bill and I've been married 22+ yrs, 49yrs old and I am also a minister. I attend a local Church of Christ church. I'm a young earth creationist and I enjoy discussing different topics on the Bible. I will have my B.A in Biblical Studies shortly, I have 2 more classes to complete and I am done. I may work on my Masters, I have"nt decided yet. I was raised Catholic, then converted to Assmbly of God Full Gospel, and now I'm COC for about 15yrs now. It was a big change for me converting over to CoC. Hope to have good discussions here. :lol:

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:57 AM

Welcome to the forums.

#3 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7048 posts
  • Christian
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:40 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Bill and I've been married 22+ yrs, 49yrs old and I am also a minister. I attend a local Church of Christ church. I'm a young earth creationist and I enjoy discussing different topics on the Bible. I will have my B.A in Biblical Studies shortly, I have 2 more classes to complete and I am done. I may work on my Masters, I have"nt decided yet. I was raised Catholic, then converted to Assmbly of God Full Gospel, and now I'm COC for about 15yrs now. It was a big change for me converting over to CoC. Hope to have good discussions here.  :)

View Post

Hi Bill,

I hope you like it here. This is a great place to debate and learn the number of issues revolving around origins.

Adam

#4 de_skudd

de_skudd

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts
  • Interests:reading, learning, talking and stuff
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • North Augusta, SC

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:37 AM

Hello everyone. My name is Bill and I've been married 22+ yrs, 49yrs old and I am also a minister. I attend a local Church of Christ church. I'm a young earth creationist and I enjoy discussing different topics on the Bible. I will have my B.A in Biblical Studies shortly, I have 2 more classes to complete and I am done. I may work on my Masters, I have"nt decided yet. I was raised Catholic, then converted to Assmbly of God Full Gospel, and now I'm COC for about 15yrs now. It was a big change for me converting over to CoC. Hope to have good discussions here.  :lol:

View Post

Hello Bill! And welcome!!!!! :lol:

#5 the totton linnet

the totton linnet

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Friends, fellowship, stuff
  • Christian
  • Winchester, Hampshire

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:03 PM