• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts
  • Interests:Pretending he used to be a science teacher
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:17 AM

Lol, i've debated with thunderfoot many a times.

Likewise I've had words with cdk007, a real hard-head. One might as well argue with a brick wall.

Also I tried to engage DonExodus2 on biology and abiogenesis but he only came out of hiding once for a brief comment or two. He would rather rag on people like VenomfangX and others like him. As I understand it the gang of thugs who dominate the creation vs evolution section of You Tube ran him right off the boards using the very tactics that Ikester warned us about.

#22 supamk3speed

supamk3speed

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Texas

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

They do a good job of lying or should I say telling very partial truths. I know a lot of christians don't care about this kinda stuff, But they underestimate atheism as an enemy. It's aimed at the younger generation and I can see it making progress. The main reason is that there are not enough churches that understand this enemy leaving the children unprepared for this unrelenting indoctrination.

#23 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:18 PM

They do a good job of lying or should I say telling very partial truths. I know a lot of christians don't care about this kinda stuff, But they underestimate atheism as an enemy. It's aimed at the younger generation and I can see it making progress. The main reason is that there are not enough churches that understand this enemy leaving the children unprepared for this unrelenting indoctrination.

In my opinion, it's the laziness of the church that has cause the problem, along with the Christians who prefer a lazy church. The church I go to is going into so many ministries (teen ministries, how to become a preacher, etc...) that soon we will be open every night with something going on. We also often have things going on day and night.

I know f churches that do so very little that they are only open one day a week. And they run zero outside ministries.

#24 Quaker Reason

Quaker Reason

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Science, History, Military, Computers, Roman History, Astronomy, Books, The Truth
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Indiana

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

Also, you're allowed to have the video "The Bible is (Censored)" but you can't have a religious video. I'm serious, I know a guy who's had like 10 accounts because Atheists always get his account shut down.

Edit: I checked out your channel, and I do not agree with your video "From Darwin to Hitler".

#25 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

hmm perhaps a thread on that.

#26 Quaker Reason

Quaker Reason

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Science, History, Military, Computers, Roman History, Astronomy, Books, The Truth
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Indiana

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

hmm perhaps a thread on that.

I generally, do not like to give a commendation to Atheists but don't you remember on your website what happened? I used that argument and I was schooled on how I was wrong.

#27 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:49 PM

I generally, do not like to give a commendation to Atheists but don't you remember on your website what happened? I used that argument and I was schooled on how I was wrong.

Wrong about what? Remember, atheists do not have any written moral code which means some will lie likes it's truth because they don't really care as long as what they prefer to believe is justified in their minds. This is why part of their philosophy is that truth is relative. It gives them the ability to claim whatever they want as truth. This is why you can ask 10 atheists the definition of evolution and you will get 10 different answers. Continual fudging of the truth (aka moving goal posts) is how they are always able to look right even when they are wrong.

#28 Quaker Reason

Quaker Reason

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Indiana

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

Wrong about what? Remember, atheists do not have any written moral code which means some will lie likes it's truth because they don't really care as long as what they prefer to believe is justified in their minds. This is why part of their philosophy is that truth is relative. It gives them the ability to claim whatever they want as truth. This is why you can ask 10 atheists the definition of evolution and you will get 10 different answers. Continual fudging of the truth (aka moving goal posts) is how they are always able to look right even when they are wrong.

I was talking to Jason on that, he's a forum moderator for another Christian website that I came from. He may or not know about the debate me and an Atheist had. If you want the short answer I used the Hitler and Darwin argument and I was schooled on why I was wrong. His argument was that what Hitler did was not science at all, and that Hitler despised Darwin. Yes I know he listed him as one of his favorite individuals but he also banned "The Origin of Species" and he also claimed to love God, but we also know that wasn't true.

#29 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

I was talking to Jason on that, he's a forum moderator for another Christian website that I came from. He may or not know about the debate me and an Atheist had. If you want the short answer I used the Hitler and Darwin argument and I was schooled on why I was wrong. His argument was that what Hitler did was not science at all, and that Hitler despised Darwin. Yes I know he listed him as one of his favorite individuals but he also banned "The Origin of Species" and he also claimed to love God, but we also know that wasn't true.

Hitler was a chronic liar. Since he claimed Christian and was not true, how do you know that even though he banished Darwin's book that this was also a ploy as well?

Posted Image

Basically the only thing you can trust about a Chronic liar who uses lies to make it to where no one can figure things out is that you have to use what is called deductive logic. Once things are cancelled out whatever is left is the truth.

Darwin's book name related it to racism.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hitlers hit list on which races he would exterminate was based on what evolution was all about.
Posted Image

Was there anyone else with the idea that man was part ape because we came from apes? Nope. So Darwin was where Hitler got the idea to make that hit list above.

Did Hitler and Darwin have the same idea on what to do with inferior races?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Notice the word exterminate is used in each statement.

And regardless of how evolutionists today try and dress up their theory, it is based in racism and was surrounded by racist people who were Darwin's best friends.

Posted Image
Posted Image

They have even put humans in animal zoos to show the population how unevolved the non-white races were:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Does a non-racist hang around people who are racist? I can tell you that I don't like hearing everything being connected to race so I for one would not hang around racist people.

#30 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:58 AM

In Australia'a history it has been recorded that lower raced people were actually killed like animals and their skulls taken to be shown in museums as evidence for evolution.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now notice how perfect the condition those skulls are. You don't get perfect condition skulls like that unless you kill people to get them. Skulls dug up that are old are not prestine like that.

And from it's conception, evolution has been against God.

What God's word says.................................What evolution says.
1) Earth before sun..................................Sun before earth.
2) Oceans before land................................Land before oceans.
3) Light before sun..................................Light after sun.
4) Land plants first.................................Marine life first.
5) Fruit tree before fish............................Fish before fruit tree.
6) Fish before insects...............................Insects before fish.
7) Plants before sun.................................Sun before plants.
8) Man was created from solid matter.................Man evolved from liquid.
9) Bird before reptiles..............................Reptiles before birds.
10) A whole lot of time has past.....................A short time has past.

Posted Image
Posted Image

It even causes heinous acts even taday:

The Columbine shootings, both kids were believers in evolution. One kid wore a shirt that said Natural selection while shooting other kids. The incident took place on Hitler birthday which again shows the connection between Hitler and evolution. In the documentary below you will see where evolution is used in comments they made and wrote down in their diaries.

And I could go on and on with this.

#31 Quaker Reason

Quaker Reason

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Indiana

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:53 PM

It would seem I have either been lied to by the Evolutionist or by you. I'm in the belief that he has lied, given the evidence you have provided to prove your point. I probably should of realized that the list couldn't be true simply because Hitler is a hypocrite.

I'm debating on whether Charles Darwin was really racist, his book would suggest that he is but it also suggests that he isn't. When I questioned my Biology teacher who is a Theistic Evolutionist (Well I don't know, he believes in God but wont confess to Creation or Evolution but this statement should prove he's Evolution) he responded with "No, Darwin is not racist by any means." when I told him about blacks being more closely related to apes I was told that "Well of course they are! Look around the classroom, you mean to tell me we don't look similar to apes?"

He's either a real Theistic Evolutionist, or he's covering up the truth because the state says he should. My friend who is a biology teacher had to lie, because the state MANDATED that Evolution be taught.

#32 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

It would seem I have either been lied to by the Evolutionist or by you. I'm in the belief that he has lied, given the evidence you have provided to prove your point. I probably should of realized that the list couldn't be true simply because Hitler is a hypocrite.

I'm debating on whether Charles Darwin was really racist, his book would suggest that he is but it also suggests that he isn't. When I questioned my Biology teacher who is a Theistic Evolutionist (Well I don't know, he believes in God but wont confess to Creation or Evolution but this statement should prove he's Evolution) he responded with "No, Darwin is not racist by any means." when I told him about blacks being more closely related to apes I was told that "Well of course they are! Look around the classroom, you mean to tell me we don't look similar to apes?"

He's either a real Theistic Evolutionist, or he's covering up the truth because the state says he should. My friend who is a biology teacher had to lie, because the state MANDATED that Evolution be taught.

The information I provided is actually hidden from both sides. But if you noticed I also provided references. The only thing they provide are words and opinions. the other part of the issue is that Darwin was not the first person to think up the idea that man came from animals through some type of gradual change. The idea has existed since Egyptian times when the pagan god priests and their followers believed that all life cam from the slime that existed around the Nile river (their form of abiogenesis). And that life started out as animals and graduated to man. Their religion was race based as well. What animal you came from determined your race and status in life. This is why on their walls there were paintings of half animal half human figures. Such as man with a birds head, dog head, etc.... So the idea of what evolution is based on is nothing new and it was a religion before Darwin popularized it and made it sound scientific,

But the problem does not stop their. Darwin was also a plagerizer. He stole ideas for his theory from other people and took full credit.
1) He took ideas from his grandfather's book named Zoonimia, the laws for organic life.
Posted Image

2) Because he also had a degree in theism he also had to learn about such religions as Egyptian ones (see the connection?). And because he has been known to plagerize it would not surprise me if he read about this and decided to base his theory on that religious belief.
Posted Image

3) Natural selection was thought up by Edward blyth not Darwin: http://www.icr.org/a...ationists-idea/

Not one person he stole ideas from was ever given credit. And evolutionists to this day have no problem with it, What's ironic is let a creationist seem to have plagerize something and they go balistic. What it boils down to is the no morals mentallity to do as I say not as I do.

Evolution is not being proven it is being sold to the masses. they do it the same way a used car salesman would sell a used car. Will he tell you that a teenager burned the tires off it every weekend, or tell you that some old lady drove it to the grocery store? And from which story would you be more willing to buy it on? That's how evolution is sold to the masses. Tell you the good stuff but hide the bad stuff. If evolutionists had their way everything bad about it throughout history would be destroyed. But since they cannot do that they go for the next best thing which is to hide the truth as best they can.

Edited by ikester7579, 15 January 2012 - 10:31 PM.
Grandfather's book not father's book

#33 Quaker Reason

Quaker Reason

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Indiana

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:46 PM

The half animal half human thing was something I seen on a show called "Ancient Aliens" which is basically a show trying to provide "evidence" that aliens have visited and stuff. They had an episode on the Egyptian writings of half animal half man. Now the next time I see a fanatic of that show, I can remind them of how stupid they are.

#34 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

darwin is racist.

i posted that fact from the book descent of man and the man counterarguer didnt deny that when i posted the link to that book and i have it as a favorite link. i dont like to argue that there as well the person there wont listen.

darwin is a hero to the athiest and yet this hero did these things

he also was racist and his wife is his cousin.

i have lost family in the shoah and await word of who there were. there seems to be some misinformation on this and i like to know.

#35 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:31 PM

darwin is racist.

i posted that fact from the book descent of man and the man counterarguer didnt deny that when i posted the link to that book and i have it as a favorite link. i dont like to argue that there as well the person there wont listen.

darwin is a hero to the athiest and yet this hero did these things

he also was racist and his wife is his cousin.

i have lost family in the shoah and await word of who there were. there seems to be some misinformation on this and i like to know.

Another Hitler connection is through Eugenics, Hitler supported Eugenics because he believed it was a way to cleanse the human race. He even practiced it by having what he considered the best of the Aryian race stay in a specific place so they could breed the super human race that he wanted to rule the world. But some this idea also seemed to be the way to speed up human evolution to the next level os perfection. Francis Galton (Darwin's half cousin), who was drawing upon Darwin's work to draw up the ideas for eugenics. Leonard Darwin (Darwin's son) was the president of Eugenics movement which eventually involved human experiments on what was consider the lower human races (animals) and the mentally ill who were all sterilized so they could not pass on their defective traits to the next generation.

The reason he married his cousin was that he believed in keeping things close in the family to produce a better quality of offspring. In the documentary movie about Darwin named creation. He blamed God for his daughters death, But later, through a breeder of birds, he found out that you can only breed them so many times using close relatives then they get sickly and deformed. He then thought to himself that it was his own fault she died because he married to close (1st cousin) and went into a deep depression to where he was often seen talking to someone (his dead daughter) who was not there. Later he came to terms with it when he thought he was going out of his mind and went to the place where she died and faced what happened head on.

#36 Quaker Reason

Quaker Reason

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Indiana

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

I talked to a "Theistic Evolutionist" and presented him with the fact that Darwin plagiarized other scientists work, and this is the response I received. "I don't care if he did it or not, I care about the works." This is also coming from someone who is studying in college for human biology.

#37 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:40 AM

ask him if he would mind that we do experiments on humans that violate ethics and if we benefit from that. we should honor that man and see what he says.

#38 agnophilo123

agnophilo123

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Ohio

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

The word "race" had an entirely different meaning in darwin's day and darwin did not espouse the views of hitler. Saying that europeans after centuries of imperialism would surely exterminate less advanced tribes isn't the same as saying it's a good thing.

Here's a darwin quote for you:

"I have watched how steadily the general feeling, as shown at elections, has been rising against Slavery. What a proud thing for England, if she is the first European nation which utterly abolish is it. I was told before leaving England, that after living in slave countries: all my options would be altered; the only alteration I am aware of is forming a much higher estimate of the Negros character. It is impossible to see a negro & not feel kindly toward him; such cheerful, open honest expressions & such fine muscular bodies; I never saw any of the diminutive Portuguese with their murderous countenances, without almost wishing for Brazil to follow the example of Haiti; & considering the enormous healthy looking black population, it will be wonderful if at some future day it does not take place. ― Charles Darwin to Catherine Darwin (May 22 - July 14 1833) The Correspondence of Charles Darwin Vol. 1 1821-1836 (1985), pp. 312-313

It's like he and hitler were twins or something!

Here's some more hate from darwin:

While staying at this estate, I was very nearly being an eye-witness to one of those atrocious acts which can only take place in a slave country. Owing to a quarrel and a lawsuit, the owner was on the point of taking all the women and children from the male slaves, and selling them separately at the public auction at Rio. Interest, and not any feeling of compassion, prevented this act. Indeed, I do not believe the inhumanity of separating thirty families, who had lived together for many years, even occurred to the owner. Yet I will pledge myself, that in humanity and good feeling he was superior to the common run of men. It may be said there exists no limit to the blindness of interest and selfish habit. I may mention one very trifling anecdote, which at the time struck me more forcibly than any story of cruelty. I was crossing a ferry with a negro, who was uncommonly stupid. In endeavouring to make him understand, I talked loud, and made signs, in doing which I passed my hand near his face. He, I suppose, thought I was in a passion, and was going to strike him; for instantly, with a frightened look and half-shut eyes, he dropped his hands. I shall never forget my feelings of surprise, disgust, and shame, at seeing a great powerful man afraid even to ward off a blow, directed, as he thought, at his face. This man had been trained to a degradation lower than the slavery of the most helpless animal. ― Charles Darwin, Voyage of the Beagle (1839), Chapter II

Here's him describing his interactions with indians in south america:

A few days afterwards I saw another troop of these banditti-like soldiers start on an expedition against a tribe of Indians at the small Salinas, who had been betrayed by a prisoner cacique...Two hundred soldiers were sent; and they first discovered the Indians by a cloud of dust from their horses' feet, as they chanced to be travelling...The Indians, men, women, and children, were about one hundred and ten in number, and they were nearly all taken or killed, for the soldiers sabre every man. The Indians are now so terrified that they offer no resistance in a body, but each flies, neglecting even his wife and children; but when overtaken, like wild animals, they fight against any number to the last moment. One dying Indian seized with his teeth the thumb of his adversary, and allowed his own eye to be forced out sooner than relinquish his hold. Another, who was wounded, feigned death, keeping a knife ready to strike one more fatal blow. My informer said, when he was pursuing an Indian, the man cried out for mercy, at the same time that he was covertly loosing the bolas from his waist, meaning to whirl it round his head and so strike his pursuer. "I however struck him with my sabre to the ground, and then got off my horse, and cut his throat with my knife." This is a dark picture; but how much more shocking is the unquestionable fact, that all the women who appear above twenty years old are massacred in cold blood! When I exclaimed that this appeared rather inhuman. he answered, "Why, what can be done? they breed so!" Every one here is fully convinced that this is the most just war, because it is against barbarians. Who would believe in this age that such atrocities could be committed in a Christian civilized country? ― Charles Darwin, Voyage of the Beagle (1839), Chapter V

Clearly he thought they should all be "exterminated".

Etc, etc.

Darwin's writings were banned under the nazis, they made their own version of every field of science by political force (like intelligent design) not by scientific consensus. And the first quote in your list is from neitzsche, not hitler.

As for evolution being responsible for jeffrey dahmer, why then in norway where 80% of the population doesn't believe in a god who makes moral demands and around the same percent accept evolution, why is their homicide rate a fraction of that in the US and other predominantly christian countries?

#39 agnophilo123

agnophilo123

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Ohio

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

I talked to a "Theistic Evolutionist" and presented him with the fact that Darwin plagiarized other scientists work, and this is the response I received. "I don't care if he did it or not, I care about the works." This is also coming from someone who is studying in college for human biology.

What did darwin plagiarize?

#40 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,677 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

What did darwin plagiarize?

His Grandfather Erasmus Darwin for one

Darwin's writings were banned under the nazis, they made their own version of every field of science by political force (like intelligent design) not by scientific consensus. And the first quote in your list is from neitzsche, not hitler.

How is this anything like ID? Intelligent design is not political and doesn't believe in survival of the fittest like evolution. IDsts generally believe that we are designed for a purpose therefore not just the fittest are special, all are.

You're merely spouting out fallacies to try and tar ID

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users