ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:40 AM

God tube has change their name or sold themselves. It's now Tangle. But what now makes it hard on several websites and forums that used the Godtube embed codes. Is that because they have cut off the Godtube url from working in the embed code. All websites and forums that have had Godtube embeded will no longer work.

Which also means any video on this forum that was embeded using the Godtube embed code will no longer work. Just as they no longer work on my site as well. So until this is fixed, do not post anymore Godtube-tangle videos. Because they won't work.

The threads currently up using several God tube videos will probably be deleted. Like the one on Christian music which has several Godtube videos. But to fix every post and thread that has this problem would take a lot of time. I am even contemplating deleting the Godtube section from my site because it's going to take several days to fix this.

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:21 AM

It would seem that tangle decided to make all the Godtube links work anyway. The only thing I can figure is that they got a bunch of complaints from people who were using a lot of there videos and they decided that it was better to just allow the old links to work. So the videos for Godtube on this forum now work. Even though they are now tangle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users