AKA assist24

• Evolution babbler
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Camp Blessing, Afghanistan

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:25 PM

Greetings to everyone on this forum. I would like to first comment on how smartly put together this site is. My congratulations to Fred Williams in his dedicated (and difficult I am sure) work on this site, it really shows!

I have been married to my wife for over 5 years now. We have 3 children, with 1 girl 3 1/2 years old, and two boys 2 years and 9 months old. I am a Christian, and have been all my life. I also accept the ToE and recognize it as being neccessary in my professional capacity within the medical field.

I feel that one should have repspect for another's idea, and another's desire to share their ideas. I do not however think this an excuse for me to not share why I agree or disagree with your ideas. I am very logically minded, and rely on facts and verification in discussion. You will rarely see me be disrespectful to a person, but I am human, and can give in to my frustrations from time to time.

I look forward to discussion and enlightenment from this forum and it's participants.

Take care.

#2 Preachbill

Preachbill

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Preaching the Word, FlightSimming.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Michigan

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:40 PM

Welcome Michamus to the Boards, alot of topics discussed here, hope you enjoy it.

#3 Michamus

Michamus

AKA assist24

• Evolution babbler
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Camp Blessing, Afghanistan

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

Welcome Michamus to the Boards, alot of topics discussed here, hope you enjoy it.

View Post

Thank you Preachbill! I am excited to be here.

Just out of curiousity, where did you acquire that quote in your signature about the etymology of the word Universe? I have never seen that before. Thanks!

#4 de_skudd

de_skudd

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts
  • Interests:reading, learning, talking and stuff
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • North Augusta, SC

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:29 AM

Greetings to everyone on this forum. I would like to first comment on how smartly put together this site is. My congratulations to Fred Williams in his dedicated (and difficult I am sure) work on this site, it really shows!

I have been married to my wife for over 5 years now. We have 3 children, with 1 girl 3 1/2 years old, and two boys 2 years and 9 months old. I am a Christian, and have been all my life. I also accept the ToE and recognize it as being neccessary in my professional capacity within the medical field.

I feel that one should have repspect for another's idea, and another's desire to share their ideas. I do not however think this an excuse for me to not share why I agree or disagree with your ideas. I am very logically minded, and rely on facts and verification in discussion. You will rarely see me be disrespectful to a person, but I am human, and can give in to my frustrations from time to time.

I look forward to discussion and enlightenment from this forum and it's participants.

Take care.

View Post

hello again ;)

#5 de_skudd

de_skudd

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts
  • Interests:reading, learning, talking and stuff
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • North Augusta, SC

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:31 AM

I feel that one should have repspect for another's idea, and another's desire to share their ideas.

View Post

“Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one." Col 4:5-6

#6 the totton linnet

the totton linnet

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Friends, fellowship, stuff
  • Christian
  • Winchester, Hampshire

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:59 AM

Take care.

View Post

Hi welcome I have learned quite a bit from the others on this forum and can recommend it to you, I like sharing Jesu's ideas and opinions.

#7 Guest_ROBERTJOHN_*

Guest_ROBERTJOHN_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:25 AM

Hello,everyone.This is Robert john from NY. I am an architect.I love to discuss about origins.

#8 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7048 posts
  • Christian
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:47 PM

Hello,everyone.This is Robert john from NY. I am an architect.I love to discuss about origins.

View Post

Hi. Welcome aboard the boards.

#9 Preachbill

Preachbill

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Preaching the Word, FlightSimming.
  • Christian
  • Michigan

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

Welcome to the Boards Robert....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users