• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:09 PM

As CTD pointed out, it is possible to misinterpret a situation based upon mere appearances. It would be REALLY embarrassing for the men in these pics if that were so in any of these cases.

It just doesn't look good though :lol:

#22 Guest_ROBERTJOHN_*

• Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:43 AM

Its all about respecting all human.If you treat everyone the same it never happen.I think Women are specially created for man,it does mean she is not a human.So i think we all should treat each other equally.cause we all are human being.when begin this practice,We will hear,"NO DISCRIMINATION"among us.

#23 scott

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • mississippi

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:57 AM

Discrimination is needed. You wouldn't treat a man in a wheel chair the same way as you would a man without one. People think discrimination is a dirty word, well it's not. I discriminate ALL THE TIME. I mean, I don't treat or have a relationship with eveyone like I do my mother and father.

If no one discriminated then there would be no families... No one would be allowed to distinguish between mother, father, brother, or sister... kitten or puppy. It would be one politically correct World of don't JUDGE ME.

Well, todays defintion of love is s@x. Discrimination = you won't have s@x with me, so I'm going to get upset, because you won't love me.

We should treat each other with brotherly love, and rebuke sin, and try to better ourselves as a whole. We are all equal in that we are human beings not in race, gender, handicaps, or abilities. So we as humans all have the same basic natural God given rights. Therefore we should treat each other with real love... not the PC love.

People need not be offended for being called what they are: If your white, your white, if your black your black. I mean seriously, the truth is all that counts, so accept your situation, and move on.

If I'm shorter than an 8 foot tall person, then I will not demand laws that require the 8 foot tall man to deny that I'm actually shorter than him. In this world, people need to learn to accept who they are, and actually start looking toward Jesus rather than coveting all the time.

As humans we are all under God. I think it us who need to show God respect, for God shows no man respect. Mercy, love, and Judgement God will give, but your pride will not be upheld.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users