Photo

Frdb Retard Farm....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_tharock220_*

Guest_tharock220_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:58 AM

Ikester I've watched you post that oil video multiple times now, and I was really hoping you would have researched the matter on your own.

That "oil being formed before our eyes" is not that at all. It's reservoir seepage. It's something geoscientists I work with daily use to gauge everything from size to recovery rates. Reservoir engineers use it to determine viscoity. Production engineers use it when determining completions. There's nothing there that hasn't been seen anywhere else.

As for the other website, well it's easy for them to come at this site when nobody cares to register there and respond. It's best to ignore it. That assist guy is gone, and if he wants to continue the fight elsewhere, well we should all ignore it. There's no point in getting mad at people on other boards. Let him fight himself. He'll get tired of it eventually.

#102 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:54 AM

Ikester I've watched you post that oil video multiple times now, and I was really hoping you would have researched the matter on your own. 

That "oil being formed before our eyes" is not that at all.  It's reservoir seepage.  It's something geoscientists I work with daily use to gauge everything from size to recovery rates.  Reservoir engineers use it to determine viscoity.  Production engineers use it when determining completions.  There's nothing there that hasn't been seen anywhere else.

I happen to work in that field. Not the petroleum part, the synthetic oil part. But we have to know what the other side is up to. I have taken 3 courses in lubrication and filtration. Even down to the molecule of the lubricant. So you are not talking to someone whom saw something and just went with it. I have studied and researched it.

If it's seepage, where is the seepage coming from? And since there are black smokers in the area, is there also not a danger of the petroleum product becoming hot, gaseous, and explosive? You see your attempt to debunk the information is just like every other attempt I have run into concerning creation and evidence debunking the evolution time-line. It has flaws that are easily debunked.

Now since you claim seepage, and we have video showing it's not. Show us your outstanding evidence that will debunk this? Like a video showing the seepage coming out of the ground, plus years of records showing this as well. Where the amounts have been recorded year by year. Or is the debunk only by the word of another, minus any real evidence or record keeping?

Also explain how when the conditions are duplicated, a petroleum product can be made in less that a day?

As for the other website, well it's easy for them to come at this site when nobody cares to register there and respond.  It's best to ignore it.  That assist guy is gone, and if he wants to continue the fight elsewhere, well we should all ignore it.  There's no point in getting mad at people on other boards.  Let him fight himself.  He'll get tired of it eventually.

View Post

Well I'm fixing to close the thread here so no problems. I'm using it to teach others here whom don't know, how people hate us just because of what we believe and nothing else. And to also show what teaches this hate. People at the other site are a bad example of what science is.

#103 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:12 PM

In fact, name any evidence that did not support evolution, that has survived being totally debunked because it did not fit that very mold?

So evidence now supports evolution or it's canned, correct? Because if scientists were really interested in trying to prove anything else, they would allow evidence to pile up for different ideas and look at them from time to time to see how they were going. But instead it either fits the accepted true fact, or it's canned. Can anyone show me where that is part of the scientific method, that "all" evidence conforms to a certain top dog theory or else? Anyone?

View Post

Well this question I asked earlier, plus the ones before and after it will not get answered because evolutionists would have to face actual reality upon doing so. So to keep this self made reality true, they ignore everything else. I think the thread has run it's course and has proven a lot about how evolutionists think, and how unscienific tactics have to be used to fill in the blanks evolution cannot fill.

I prove this over and over and over again. It's easy to do when the tactics are all the same. And the thinking remains the same. I will re-open the thread if the other side decides to comment. That is if the comment is worth discussion. Also let's see if they are up to answer questions I asked, or will they continue to ignore them. Or better yet, delete their thread and claim this ever took place. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users