Photo

Prayer For A Friend

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Preachbill

Preachbill

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Preaching the Word, FlightSimming.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Michigan

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:46 AM

I'm asking everyone to pray for my friend named Matt, he has cancer of the colon, and was in remmision, but they found another tumor, he is not doing to well right now and he has a young child and wife. He is in his early 30's and its not looking to good. They may have to do surgery to remove his colon. Please pray for him, also please pray for another friend named Sam, he has cancer of the pancrious and is refusing all modern medical treatment, he is a Believer and is praying for God to heal him....Thanks everyone.

#2 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Administrator

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6607 posts
  • Christian
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:43 AM

I will pray.

#3 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

Praying

#4 the totton linnet

the totton linnet

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Friends, fellowship, stuff
  • Christian
  • Winchester, Hampshire

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:47 PM

We agree together in Jesu's mighty name to curse this cancer and in His name we beseech the Father to heal Matt.

#5 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

I'm asking everyone to pray for my friend named Matt, he has cancer of the colon, and was in remmision, but they found another tumor, he is not doing to well right now and he has a young child and wife. He is in his early 30's and its not looking to good. They may have to do surgery to remove his colon. Please pray for him, also please pray for another friend named Sam, he has cancer of the pancrious and is refusing all modern medical treatment, he is a Believer and is praying for God to heal him....Thanks everyone.

View Post

I am sorry to hear of this! :rolleyes: It is very kind of you to bring this up on this forum for prayer requests!

Our faith is that we know God knows best! There is alot of relief knowing that He is aware of ALL situations and sufferings. So let us pray, if it be His will, these men will be given healing in His name through whatever means He decides. Whatever happens, God is in charge! Whether a healing is given, or whether some maybe called home early, that is God's decision! Again, He knows best amen?

God bless! :o

#6 de_skudd

de_skudd

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts
  • Interests:reading, learning, talking and stuff
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • North Augusta, SC

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:16 AM

Hey Bill, I'll keep 'em in my prayers too.

#7 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Administrator

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6607 posts
  • Christian
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:27 PM

Bill,

Do you have any updates on your friend Matt?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users