Funny how that works
I guess you did not understand. Using evidence that is done by evolutionists only to prove evolution only, will only prove evolution.
Like one evolutionist said:
Let's see how far, and to what extent we can explain the behavior of the physical and material universe in terms of purely physical and material causes without "EVER" invoking the supernatural. [Involving God] in the explanation constitutes a form of intellectual cheating. A chess player is perfectly capable of smashing his opponents king on the floor during a tournament, but this does not make him a champion because the rules were not followed. Evolution is not promoted because of overwhelming evidence in it's favor, nor is creation rejected for lack of evidence. The biblical creation model is simply ignored because scientists are trained to ignore this possibility. They would be accused of "cheating" if they did accept the evidence for creation.
Richard Dickerson (Biochemist-evolutionist) Member of National Academy of science . February 1, a closer look at the evidence.
Basically this is what OCAS is trying to do. Remove what ever is for creation to make sure creation will not win. Because for science to ever publish anything that supports Biblical creation is not only taboo, but is considered cheating. This is because scientists are paranoid of being accused of the using "God did it" excuse which destroys their credibility.
Here is a list of God did it type answers, or questions that require the power of God or a conditon that allows anything to happen (God did it situations), or bias in order to answer.
1) Where did the matter for the Big Bang come from? Requires a god did it situation to answer.
2) How does one break all known laws of the universe to compress all known matter of the universe into a dot? Requires a god did it situation to answer.
3) What was the source of the energy that made the dot to spin? Requires a god did it situation to answer.
4) How fast does the dot have to spin to overcome the gravity that compressed all known matter of the universe? Requires a god did it situation to answer.
5) How come not one piece of said matter dates back to the original source which is claimed to be over 13 billion years old? Requires admission that age dating is not accurate.
6) How does something come from nothing? Can this be demonstrated? Requires a god did it situation to answer.
7) Miller's experiment made he building blocks for life, but life did not form in his experiment. Why is this considered proof of abiogenesis? Requires admission that life does not come from non-life.
Abiogenesis: a hypothetical organic phenomenon by which living organisms are created from nonliving matter.
Nothing walked out of Miller's experiment did it?
8) How does micro-evolution to infinity = macro-evolution when the process can never be observed? Requires a god did it situation to answer.
9) How do interdependent systems in humans or animal evolve if they cannot work separately? Requires a god did it situation to answer.
10) How can a theory be falsifiable if it is always made to change and conform? Shows bias to answer correctly.
11) How can evidence prove evolution wrong if it is always made to work with evolution or be rejected just because it don't? Shows bias to answer correctly.
12) How come no other theory, on the deversity of life, is allowed to exist and collect evidence so that truth can be found? Shows bias to answer correctly.
13) Is science only about allowing winning theories while rejecting every other idea that does not conform to evolution? Shows bias to answer correctly.
14) How can a true fact be falsifiable? Correct English would make both claims about the samething a oxymoron. Because if I can flasify something that is said to be true, then being true was not appliable.