• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2466 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:28 PM

I created a new forum beneath the Bible Forum for Christians to fellowship together. This forum is for Christians only.

Fred Williams

#2 Geezer

Geezer

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Judaism Orthodox
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • 3rd Rock from the Sun

Posted 06 June 2005 - 08:55 AM

Hey!
You are excluding Jews? That is unfair and discriminatory! Where is that bunch called the ACLU when you need them?
:>)

For the humor impaired - it was just that.
Good luck with the new topics!

#3 Teejay

Teejay

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1493 posts
  • Christian
  • Texas

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

[quote] name='Fred Williams' timestamp='1118032080' post='2448']
I created a new forum beneath the Bible Forum for Christians to fellowship together. This forum is for Christians only.

Fred Williams
[/quote]

Fred, I'm a dinosaur when it comes to computers, so forgive me for using this thread to write a message to you. I sure enjoy you and Bob on RSF.

On ToL, on Bof Enyart Live thread, subject "Mathematics: Is God Silent?" (which aired on RSF), please see posts 54 and 55. I posted 54; Barbarian posted 55. Barbarian claims that you and Bob were sadly mislead on the radiometric dating, "List of Things Not So Old," and the soft tissue dinosaur recently unearthed. I asked him if he wanted to be a guest on a RSF show with you and Bob so that he could present his argument. He declined. But I thought it might make for an interesting show for you and Bob to read his post and respond to it. It would sure stir the pot on ToL.

TeeJay

#4 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2466 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:35 PM

Fred, I'm a dinosaur when it comes to computers, so forgive me for using this thread to write a message to you. I sure enjoy you and Bob on RSF.

On ToL, on Bof Enyart Live thread, subject "Mathematics: Is God Silent?" (which aired on RSF), please see posts 54 and 55. I posted 54; Barbarian posted 55. Barbarian claims that you and Bob were sadly mislead on the radiometric dating, "List of Things Not So Old," and the soft tissue dinosaur recently unearthed. I asked him if he wanted to be a guest on a RSF show with you and Bob so that he could present his argument. He declined. But I thought it might make for an interesting show for you and Bob to read his post and respond to it. It would sure stir the pot on ToL.

TeeJay

Hi TeeJay,

Good idea, I'll run this by Bob (sorry for just responding, been on vacation...)

Fred

#5 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:26 AM

TeeJay

They decline because they know they will be caught in lies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users