Newcomer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, exercising, surfing the information tidal wave
  • no affiliation
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Pennsylvania

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:14 AM

Hey. I just want to clarify a few things here, then I’ll be on my way. I only registered to bring this issue to light, as my free speech was being muted on the other forum. I am the “white supremacist” that smartmarzipan was talking about in the other thread in which ikester quoted. Actually, I am a “white nationalist”, but that’s neither here nor there. After constant arguing back and forth with anti-white liberals on Atheist.com, I received a warning from an admin that I need to quit the shit or hit the bricks. Needless to say I stopped for a little, but other forum members kept goading me to speak about race, it was almost impossible to ignore all the verbal assails that I received. Someone even threatened to kill me…twice. But rather then do his/her job as admin, and properly scold the enablers, I was banned. (to his/her credit, they did take action against the poster who threatened me) O, and I repeatedly told smartmarzipan that she was pretty, well she is. How can a good looking female post their picture online, and NOT expect advances? It’s like taking a shower and expecting NOT to get wet. Anyway, first I was “sexist” then I was guilty of patronizing her. Actually, I semi-enjoyed my short stay, I got my share of opposition there, I got a first hand glimpse into the mind of a leftist. It seems they will bend over and grab their ankles for non-whites, simultaneously, chastising their very own race. And smartmarzipan was eye candy :lol: . So yea, it was worth it!

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

Hey. I just want to clarify a few things here, then I’ll be on my way. I only registered to bring this issue to light, as my free speech was being muted on the other forum. I am the “white supremacist” that smartmarzipan was talking about in the other thread in which ikester quoted. Actually, I am a “white nationalist”, but that’s neither here nor there. After constant arguing back and forth with anti-white liberals on Atheist.com, I received a warning from an admin that I need to quit the sh*t or hit the bricks. Needless to say I stopped for a little, but other forum members kept goading me to speak about race, it was almost impossible to ignore all the verbal assails that I received. Someone even threatened to kill me…twice. But rather then do his/her job as admin, and properly scold the enablers, I was banned. (to his/her credit, they did take action against the poster who threatened me) O, and I repeatedly told smartmarzipan that she was pretty, well she is. How can a good looking female post their picture online, and NOT expect advances? It’s like taking a shower and expecting NOT to get wet. Anyway, first I was “sexist” then I was guilty of patronizing her. Actually, I semi-enjoyed my short stay, I got my share of opposition there, I got a first hand glimpse into the mind of a leftist. It seems they will bend over and grab their ankles for non-whites, simultaneously, chastising their very own race. And smartmarzipan was eye candy :lol: . So yea, it was worth it!

View Post

Well the thing is we don't condone racism here so it would be best not to debate your opinion on it or bring it up. And if someone else here does, you can express your opinion as long as brief and not hateful. If someone here tries to goad then report them to us.

As far as being banned, it's free speech as long as they get to define it for the rest of us. So in their eyes, what ever they do is fair beyond question or belief. But for everyone else whom may disagree it's wrong beyond question or belief. So welcome to their world where their reality is stuffed down everyone's throat.

Also I do not wish to start another forum to forum debate. So this thread will be short lived.

#3 Guest_Tommy_*

Guest_Tommy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:15 PM

Joining a forum where you don't know the ethnicity of the majority of the participants and claiming to be a "white nationalist" is blatantly prevocative. No person of the left that I know wishes to "bend over and grab their ankles for non-whites".

#4 Geode

Geode

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Mormon
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Bangkok, Thailand

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:05 PM

Hey. I just want to clarify a few things here, then I’ll be on my way. I only registered to bring this issue to light, as my free speech was being muted on the other forum. I am the “white supremacist” that smartmarzipan was talking about in the other thread in which ikester quoted. Actually, I am a “white nationalist”, but that’s neither here nor there. After constant arguing back and forth with anti-white liberals on Atheist.com, I received a warning from an admin that I need to quit the shit or hit the bricks. Needless to say I stopped for a little, but other forum members kept goading me to speak about race, it was almost impossible to ignore all the verbal assails that I received. Someone even threatened to kill me…twice. But rather then do his/her job as admin, and properly scold the enablers, I was banned. (to his/her credit, they did take action against the poster who threatened me) O, and I repeatedly told smartmarzipan that she was pretty, well she is. How can a good looking female post their picture online, and NOT expect advances? It’s like taking a shower and expecting NOT to get wet. Anyway, first I was “sexist” then I was guilty of patronizing her. Actually, I semi-enjoyed my short stay, I got my share of opposition there, I got a first hand glimpse into the mind of a leftist. It seems they will bend over and grab their ankles for non-whites, simultaneously, chastising their very own race. And smartmarzipan was eye candy :lol: . So yea, it was worth it!

View Post

I've never posted on a board dedicated to atheism and I suspect I would get into some conflict in such a place due to my belief in God. From what I have found in the past atheists usually make a really strong case for tolerating the differing viewpoints of all people, but apparently this is not the case at the site you mention here. I have seen some hypocrisy of this type posted by self-identified liberal atheists on other boards. However, I have also seen posts by such posters who practice what they preach.

Welcome to this board. I am glad to see your arrival as it makes me the next to the newest member, and not the newest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users