OneHourPhoto

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Melbourne

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:34 AM

Was wondering if the admin would consider adding a News section to the forum, you could have News as the forum header and then 3 subcategories to allow for correct sections, e.g.
1) Creation News
2) Evolution News
3) Miscellaneous

I like to read and post news relating to all the categories, and have found posting news here a little difficult to post it in the appropriate section, if the forum could facilitate a news section I think it would clean things up as well, as a lot of the forum has threads in the wrong section which could easily be posted in a News section under the relevant section.

#2 Geode

Geode

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Mormon
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Bangkok, Thailand

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:41 AM

Was wondering if the admin would consider adding a News section to the forum, you could have News as the forum header and then 3 subcategories to allow for correct sections, e.g.
1) Creation News
2) Evolution News
3) Miscellaneous

I like to read and post news relating to all the categories, and have found posting news here a little difficult to post it in the appropriate section, if the forum could facilitate a news section I think it would clean things up as well, as a lot of the forum has threads in the wrong section which could easily be posted in a News section under the relevant section.

View Post

I think this could be instructive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users