The Debatinator

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Chicago, Illinois

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:20 PM

How do you keep your pride in check in your life? It's a difficult thing to do. Pride is what supplies lame excuses for sin.

#2 rico

rico

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, computers, physics, video games, philosophy, epistomology
  • Christian
  • USA

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:24 AM

How do you keep your pride in check in your life?  It's a difficult thing to do.  Pride is what supplies lame excuses for sin.

View Post

We're dependant upon God. Hopefully as we relate to him better we'll become more serving, loving to others.
Here is a song on Jeremiah 9 to listen to: http://www.godlychri...0&type=song.mp3

Homepage: http://www.godlychristianmusic.com

#3 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 19 March 2011 - 09:22 PM

How do you keep your pride in check in your life?  It's a difficult thing to do.  Pride is what supplies lame excuses for sin.

View Post

I realized that God doesn't just save us and keep us that way. I couldn't understand why sin was attacking me so severely. The Lord told me that Satan will never stop until I'm dead or he is. So a daily moral inventory becomes necessary.

The fourth step of the A.A. program is the beginning of winning this battle if your an addict or not. Then, focus on step six.

Reading the bible is all that some people believe is needed, but there are steps to putting what is read into practice.

12 Steps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users