ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:19 AM

Because Dr. Gaskell, being passed up for a job, because of his Christian belief is a current hot topic. i think a show should be done on it not only pointing out what happened. But how evolutionists always use education as their reason for not accepting creationists as scientists. Yet this proves that education is not really the problem. God is.

http://www.evolution...t=0

The same went for when Ben Stein did the movie. He is also well educated, but did that make a difference in how his opinions were received? Of course not. It only matters that they dared to disagree with evolution. And made their thoughts on the subject known publically.

This also proves that evolution needs "protection". And because it needs protection, it also has become an idea that can never be proven wrong because of the steps taken to secure that from ever happening (personal attacks of anyone whom dares). Which by the way makes the theory unscientific,

#2 AFJ

AFJ

AFJ

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • Interests:Bible, molecular biology, chemistry, mineralogy, geology, eschatology, history, family
  • Christian
  • Baton Rouge, LA

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:52 PM

Fred,

I think biochemistry and/or molecular biology mounts one of the strongest attacks against the silliness of evolution.

Several things that might be discussed on the show in order to educate people about the design of life:

1) The electron transport chain in the mitochondria-- a hydrogen ion gradient pump which contains ATP synthase. http://vcell.ndsu.ed...s/etc/movie.htm

How did natural selection drive this one?

2) Krebs cycle--The enzymes involved in this process must be encoded by DNA to convert an outside chemical-- glucose to peruvate. Thereby producing energy for the organism. An emphasis could be put on the fact that Krebs cycle is a biochemical process that is the same in all organisms, including bacteria. If selection produced this, how did it do so, and what was the precurcor to Kreb's cycle? Since Kreb's cycle requires similar enzymes, it takes the same DNA, no matter what the species. I'm sure most of these enzymes require "housekeeping genes," which would be repetitive copies. Similar proteins require similar DNA sequences.

3) Introns--Enzymes splice them out of the mRNA template before translation. If they did not, we would have all kinds of frameshift mutations which would stop all biological processes involving protein. How did the DNA produce it's own "mini surgeons" by natural selection?

#3 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:03 PM

This video pretty much sums up the subject.

WsAxc7sNsa0?fs=1&hl=en_US

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users