Photo

Abortionist Kills Women And Live Babies.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:12 AM

Here's the video:

I would embed it, but on this video it's disabled. But this guys actions will appall even a pro-choice person.

#2 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:44 AM

Here's the video:

I would embed it, but on this video it's disabled. But this guys actions will appall even a pro-choice person.

View Post

Isn't it strange how they suddenly say abortionist kills live babies....as if he/she wasnt doing that before? what do they think he's been doing all along? Killing LIVE babies! Babies in the womb are no less babies, no less human and no less alive. It is very odd how people accept a baby being human and alive if it's out of the womb and will accept it as being murder if a person murders their toddler/baby.

They'll accept it as a double homicide, if a man kills a pregnant woman. The blindness and double standards are mind blowing! Yet a Mother and a doctor can kill her unborn child and it's no longer considered "murder".

The whole thing makes me sick Ike. I've heard people say that we "anti choice" people are horrible and we have no right and should not interfere and it's a "woman's choice". I feel like saying "ok, then we also have no right to intervene in child abuse or other child murders either, if the parents have chosen to do it. It's their kid afterall right?". So that must mean that anybody who tries to save a child from abuse/murder by their parents is "interferring" and should leave them to it, because it's their kid, they can do what they like.

Astounding stuff. People will recognise the jewish holocaust, but fail to see the worst holocaust of all, which has been going on for a long time and goes on daily. The slaughter of thousands of unborn children around the world. There are people in jail for less than this!

#3 Crous

Crous

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • South Africa

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:46 AM

As Christians we consider life sacred. The thing is that we as Christians know that an unborn baby already have a soul. Atheist does not think that humans have a soul. That is way they can consider humans as animals. They denied the existents of there own soul. This is also whey they do not care what will happen to their soul after deaf. If someone do not care about their own soul way will they care about someone ells soul. This is way they can kill an unborn baby.

#4 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:21 AM

I feel like I am going to vomit. :)

#5 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

As Christians we consider life sacred. The thing is that we as Christians know that an unborn baby already have a soul. Atheist does not think that humans have a soul. That is way they can consider humans as animals. They denied the existents of there own soul. This is also whey they do not care what will happen to their soul after deaf. If someone do not care about their own soul way will they care about someone ells soul. This is way they can kill an unborn baby.

View Post

I see your point, but here is what I find strange. I've come across many people who I've seen jump up and down over animal cruelty and the needless killing of animals for sport....(which I can totally understand, I'm an animal lover) .yet these same people will on the next hand remain silent/indifferent over the mass murder of unborn children around the world. Or, they have been known to even verbally attack those who are trying to protect them or stand up for the unborn child.

So whilst they deem it ethical to stand up for the rights of animals, how does this then fail to carry onto the human child in the womb? See animals don't have a voice either and rely upon good people to stand up for them.

So does the unborn child! So whilst we consider it wrong to harm animals, we consider it an option to harm/kill our unborn. This is an individual human being. Not an unfortunate growth/mole/wart/tumor that needs to be surgically removed. This human being has his/her own body! What about THEIR rights?

Why do such people stand up against murders of all other kinds, evidentally understanding the horror of murder and a person's right to be protected, Yet when it comes to the horrific mass murder of many unborn children on a global scale, suddenly it's a "choice"? Suddenly the unborn child becomes a disposable object and it's a woman's RIGHT to choose to obliterate it and anybody who tries to stand up against it, is treated with contempt and even rage.

Somehow it's wrong for a parent to abuse/kill their toddler, but it's not wrong to kill their child if it's covered by the womb. So parents can be jailed for abusing/killing their own kids, but it's ok to kill the kid if it's in the womb. Somehow a man can be tried for double murder if he kills a pregnant woman and her baby happens to die, yet she and her doctors get off scott free for planning the muder and going through with it.

When I ever put up protests against animal mistreatment, many people responded and supported the protests. If I ever put up anything regarding unborn children? once someone responded positively, the rest ignored it. The next time I put something up, nobody responded at all. It was met with silence/indifference, and one person who did respond to me later was negative and told me what he thought of me for putting up support for the unborn child.

I'm astounded when the worst kind of murder there is, is treated as a viable option, rather than a horrific crime. And such supporters ALWAYS use the most extreme circumstances as the exuse to endorse abortion. Incest/rape are the excuses, yet most abortions are not done from either of these crimes. Most are done because of incovenience. And they know this, but they frequently use this as the way to try and make a pro-life person feel "guilty". Sorry, even if this is the reason for some, does the child deserve to be murdered because it's was conceived out of rape/incest?

How come they dont' abort the rapist? Whose the criminal here - the baby? The unborn child does not even get a trial! The unborn child is subjected to a death worse than the punishment following death row for the serious offenders. How does the mother of such a crime become better off after being involved in murdering her child? How does one crime make another crime (which is worse in my opinion) acceptable? There are many parents out there who cannot even have children and are crying out to adopt them.

We have the worst kinds of criminals out there systematically murdering children on a daily basis and walking around scott free.

I want to make it clear that I'm not here to judge the Mums out there who have done this out of a desperate situation/emotions and perhaps were not informed enough, not shown enough about the unborn child, deceived into thinking it's not really human, etc. Because anybody can be confused/deceived and uninformed. But surely now we have enough information out there that clearly shows the humanity of the unborn child. The fact they ARE human, they are alive, they do feel, and that the deliberate killing of a human being IS murder.

#6 Scanman

Scanman

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • West Virginia

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:15 PM

Here's the video:

View Post

It is good that these atrocities are being brought to light...forty years of murder.

Maybe people will start to wake up.

#7 rico

rico

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, computers, physics, video games, philosophy, epistomology
  • Christian
  • USA

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

Isn't it strange how they suddenly say abortionist kills live babies....as if he/she wasnt doing that before?  what do they think he's been doing all along?   Killing LIVE babies!  Babies in the womb are no less babies, no less human and no less alive.  It is very odd how people accept a baby being human and alive if it's out of the womb and will accept it as being murder if a person murders their toddler/baby.

They'll accept it as a double homicide, if a man kills a pregnant woman.  The blindness and double standards are mind blowing!  Yet a Mother and a doctor can kill her unborn child and it's no longer considered "murder".

The whole thing makes me sick Ike.  I've heard people say that we "anti choice" people are horrible and we have no right and should not interfere and it's a "woman's choice".  I feel like saying "ok, then we also have no right to intervene in child abuse or other child murders either, if the parents have chosen to do it.  It's their kid afterall right?".   So that must mean that anybody who tries to save a child from abuse/murder by their parents is "interferring" and should leave them to it, because it's their kid, they can do what they like.

Astounding stuff.  People will recognise the jewish holocaust, but fail to see the worst holocaust of all, which has been going on for a long time and goes on daily.  The slaughter of thousands of unborn children around the world.  There are people in jail for less than this!

View Post

They see themselves as judge, but...
"I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born." ~Ronald Reagan
They may see themselves as doing babies a favor, giving them better lives, and God can save preborn babies. I would say don't play God. Some ten week old babies have little feet already and fingernails have begun to form! http://www.baby2see....ent/week10.html (haven't watched the video yet) You can even lookup "Abortion Survivors" Its a heated topic

#8 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:29 PM

Isn't it strange how they suddenly say abortionist kills live babies....as if he/she wasnt doing that before?  what do they think he's been doing all along?   Killing LIVE babies!  Babies in the womb are no less babies, no less human and no less alive.  It is very odd how people accept a baby being human and alive if it's out of the womb and will accept it as being murder if a person murders their toddler/baby.

They'll accept it as a double homicide, if a man kills a pregnant woman.  The blindness and double standards are mind blowing!  Yet a Mother and a doctor can kill her unborn child and it's no longer considered "murder".

The whole thing makes me sick Ike.  I've heard people say that we "anti choice" people are horrible and we have no right and should not interfere and it's a "woman's choice".  I feel like saying "ok, then we also have no right to intervene in child abuse or other child murders either, if the parents have chosen to do it.  It's their kid afterall right?".   So that must mean that anybody who tries to save a child from abuse/murder by their parents is "interferring" and should leave them to it, because it's their kid, they can do what they like.

Astounding stuff.  People will recognise the jewish holocaust, but fail to see the worst holocaust of all, which has been going on for a long time and goes on daily.  The slaughter of thousands of unborn children around the world.  There are people in jail for less than this!

View Post

The law states that if the baby's mouth is not exposed to the air, it's not considered born. What this guy was doing was allowing them to be fully born alive, then kill them.

What's ironic though is if someone kills a pregnant mother they can be charged with double murder.

#9 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:40 AM

The law states that if the baby's mouth is not exposed to the air, it's not considered born.

View Post

I fully expect to live out my life in God's paradise with my mom and my twin sister. It is a natural desire for a mother and sibling to want their lost family member whether that person breathed air or not. God is both willing and able to fulfill every natural desire of his people and he will do so.

Jesus: "I want to".

#10 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:35 PM

I fully expect to live out my life in God's paradise with my mom and my twin sister. It is a natural desire for a mother and sibling to want their lost family member whether that person breathed air or not. God is both willing and able to fulfill every natural desire of his people and he will do so.

Jesus: "I want to".

View Post

Every soul has a destination. If that soul did not have the freewill to choose, then they are not held responsible for anything. They are what's called: Innocent blood. You can search that phrase in the Bible. You might have to use the KJV because some later translation may change or omit that phrase.

Innocent means they cannot be judged for what we are judged for. Because they did not get a chance to make the choice for salvation. So they are innocent of sin, and innocent of not being able to have a freewill choice for salvation.

Example: How would a just Judge be able to judge someone who never did wrong, nor had the chance to do the right thing? What evidence would condemn them? What sin would send them to hell when they did not even commit one?

Now as far as breathing air goes, that's man's laws, not God's. I only said that to show why the state took notice to what this guy did, but turns a blind eye to everything else concerning abortion.

God considers life in the womb just that, life.

Exodus 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

Life for life means that God considers the unborn child alive. How else is life exchange for life if what's unborn is not alive?

#11 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:22 PM

God considers life in the womb just that, life.

Exodus 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

Life for life means that God considers the unborn child alive. How else is life exchange for life if what's unborn is not alive?

View Post

Thank you. A nice reminder.

Some Christians have believed that a miscarried baby will not have a hope because they did not inhale the "breath of life". What a misguided and sad concept. That is why I felt compelled to post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users