• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:33 PM

The new post function pulls up posts I have already read, and I have also lost all of my bookmarks. :D

Any suggestions for me?

TY TY :D

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:21 PM

Hi,

First download smart defrag here: http://www.majorgeek...frag_d6672.html

Install and defrag your pc. According to how bad your pc files are fragmented determines how long it will take. The screen with the different color squares tells you how bad it is. If it's mostly red squares then that is probably your problem. allow defrag to finish.

For the next step. Click start and then click computer. Right click on drive C. Click on properties then click on tools. Click on the button that says: Check now. Check the first box only which says: Automatically fix file system errors. Then click start. Another screen will come up with a yes or no question. Click yes. Now restart your pc, upon start up a different screen will show up with a 10 second count down. Let it count down to zero and it will now scan you pc for errors. This will take 5 to 10 minutes. More time will be needed of it finds a bunch of errors.

When done it will automatically start you pc. Now see if the problem still exists.

99% of the PCs I repair have a file fragmentation and error problem. The Windows defragger is not a good defrag program. The smart defrag is the best I have found and it's free.

Now if this does not help, I can guide you through a restore process that will restore your files.

#3 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:03 PM

One more thing. You can try reinstalling your browser and sometimes that works.

#4 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:53 AM

One more thing. You can try reinstalling your browser and sometimes that works.

View Post

Thank you. I have been too lazy to try any of this yet. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users