Photo

It's Almost Easter, So It's Time For....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

This is a post I put up every year about a pine tree in the state (Florida) that puts out crosses on it's branches. Here is a video I did about it.

6Adce4lF3DE

When I can find my pic on this I'll post it also.

I found a a song by Johnny Cash about a pine tree. Thought it might be entertaining. Has nothing to do with above.

DgWIj7QHyEY

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

Okay, here is a Pine Tree that had crosses not to far from my house.

Posted Image

#3 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:07 AM

That's just absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful God ;)

#4 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:11 PM

Posted Image

I came across this interesting story about Easter eggs. I thought it was related enough to this post to include it here.

The origins of red Easter eggs among the Easter Orthodox goes back to a story of Mary Magdalene. I have heard two stories on the origins of the egg. The egg itself is said to represent Christ. The intact egg died red represents Christ’s passion and death, while the opened egg represents new life. So here are the stories linking Mary Magdalene to the red Easter eggs.

Mary visits the Roman emperor and greets him with “Christ has risen”. The emperor replied that Christ can no more rise again than this egg can turn red. At that point the egg in his hand turned blood red. She then continued to preach Christ’s resurrection to the stunned emperor. This is the most common story I have heard and it is only associated with Mary Magdalene.

http://psalterstudie...ed-easter-eggs/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users