Mar 25 2011 - Human & Dino Footprints Are Real

No replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2445 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

Listen here.

* Lengthy Dinosaur and Human Footprint Trails: Real Science Friday host Bob Enyart concludes that the leading biblical creation ministries should once again acknowledge the validity of the contemporaneous human and dinosaur footprint fossils. The scientist who debunked the claimed 2010 sighting of Noah's Ark, Dr. Don Patton, talks to Bob about his work excavating the longest dinosaur footprint tracks in North America, and about the human foot prints in and around those dinosaur prints! See the footprints at bible.ca/tracks.

* Dr. Patton Helped Excavate the Pool of Siloam: This geologist and archaeological excavator has worked professionally in more than a dozen countries and helped excavate the historically and biblically important Pool of Siloam in Jerusalem (which discovery tied into a major debate that Bob Enyart was involved in at the time).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users