JohnL

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Brunswick, Georgia

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

At one time I thought the SS Evolution was the only ship sailing. Everyone seemed to be boarding and all thought the world of Captain Darwin. But eventually I realized that the pompous ship had never gotten underway and their band was playing the same old tune - keep digging and soon we'll get loose. Well, they never did and dug they did. Meanwhile, the humble but well-structured Ship Creation came into view and tossed me a line. I've never been sorry to have jumped ship and sleep a lot better knowing we're anchored in the truth.

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

Glad to have you, welcome. We keep things civil here, we don't allow people to beat each other over the head. I think you will like it here.

#3 Spectre

Spectre

Philosopher

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Pensacola, FL

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

Welcome. I am writing a book myself. :lol:

#4 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

At one time I thought the SS Evolution was the only ship sailing. Everyone seemed to be boarding and all thought the world of Captain Darwin. But eventually I realized that the pompous ship had never gotten underway and their band was playing the same old tune - keep digging and soon we'll get loose. Well, they never did and dug they did. Meanwhile, the humble but well-structured Ship Creation came into view and tossed me a line. I've never been sorry to have jumped ship and sleep a lot better knowing we're anchored in the truth.

View Post

i like this way of stating that truth. welcome :lol:

#5 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

Welcome to the forum John :lol:

#6 AFJ

AFJ

AFJ

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • Interests:Bible, molecular biology, chemistry, mineralogy, geology, eschatology, history, family
  • Christian
  • Baton Rouge, LA

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

View Post

Welcome John. Sounds like an interesting book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users