Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

For nearly 28 yrs I have preached from our church pulpit that the Shekinah glory of God came down on the tabernacle of Moses (Ex. 40)
and also later when the temple of Solomon was dedicated, II Chron. 7:1. that light eventually took up residence between the cherubim on the ark of the covenant.

II Chron 7:1 ¶ "Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the LORD filled the house." I have described it as a brilliant sparkling light such as one would see in a rotating diamond in a glass case of a jewelry store counter. Sort of like this:

Posted Image

The Shekinah glory was the ONLY light in the Holy of holies that enabled the high priest to finish his task of making the blood atonement for the Jews.

the glory of the LORD filled the house

Now...

Check this video clip dated Jan. 28, 2011. It is from Jerusalem at the very spot my wife and I viewed the old city during the millenial celebration eleven yrs ago.

http://www.telegraph...lem-shrine.html

A lot of people saw it. And there were four groups of people that got video recordings of it from different angles, some of which mysteriously saw lightning before the strange light took off and some of which revealed red orbs flashing in the sky after it departed from the Temple Mount.
Now the strange thing is that this next clip...

shows 3 different but synchronized views of the same sighting....BUT the sparkling object appeared to give off an explosion of light in these three camera views but it did NOT appear in the first view in the one above. Also, in one video the object seemed to move to the left but in the others it appeared to stay in the same location just above the pinnacle of the dome. Strange, very strange. Also strange was that only one view caught the red orbs flashing.

(the picture just below show the sparkling light over the pinnacle of the Dome of the Rock)
Posted Image

This is a much clearer picture of the old city.

Posted Image

I can't prove it but this does not at all appear to be some hoax and I feel a deep inward sense of excitement about what happened that night. Having stood on that very hill (Mt. of Olives) the night of the millenial celebration certain memories were burned into my mind that are forever forged with my heart. I think that this was a divine manifestation of the Spirit of the living God and not some E.T. or UFO spaceship. Just what happened on the ground when the explosion of light occured is anyones guess...but what strikes me is that the sparkling light did not stay...just as God's glory did not stay in the temple during Ezekiels time because the people had rejected Him (Ezekiel 10:4). He was no longer welcome then by His own people...and He is not welcome now by the Islamics who own the Dome of the Rock.

Can anyone image that something happened inside the Dome that the muslims are not willing to talk about?

#2 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:34 AM

first off its a fake picture of that light in the sky.

as a jew who is now a christian why would God bless the old temple site? is he going to tell the gentile christian that christ is for you but the animal sacrifice is for the jew?

theres is but one way to the lord,or if you are a jew.HASHEM.
the man christ jesus,son of the living God.

lovely dispy scholfield.man that stuff is so off.

#3 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:33 AM

as a jew who is now a christian why would God bless the old temple site? is he going to tell the gentile christian that christ is for you but the animal sacrifice is for the jew?

No, Jason, it wasn't fake. Many different people saw it and from several different angles. I thought I made that clear.

That's right, there is but one Lord and one Savior (Jesus) but where did I say otherwise? The Shekinah glory was the light that dwelt between the cherubim on the ark and I am only making a comparison here. I do not know what the Lord did in Jerusalem that night other than what was seen in the multiple video recordings. It's a mystery.

You need to pay attention to details.

No, it is NOT off.

#4 AFJ

AFJ

AFJ

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • Interests:Bible, molecular biology, chemistry, mineralogy, geology, eschatology, history, family
  • Christian
  • Baton Rouge, LA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:39 AM

First of all jason, you don't know if it's a fake. Second, you don't know what the light was. Was it an angel, or was it of Satan?

Either way, if it was real, it was not explainable by natural means.

If it was real, the interpretation might not be God blessing the dome. It might be a sign of the times, and we are to watch. The tribulation is known as "Jacob's trouble," and if you study Daniel 9, the vision is for Daniel's people the Jews. So God will again deal directly with the Jews at the end, and it is believed by many that there will be a great revival in Israel--not for the law, but "to look upon him whom they have pierced" spiritually speaking.

With every thing else going crazy the signs are here, and it we might be seeing one here as witness to the Jews that God has not forgotten his promise to Abraham. For if God is able to graft in the wild branches (the Gentiles), how much more will he be glorified by grafting in many natural branches (Abraham's physical seed).

#5 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:57 AM

First of all jason, you don't know if it's a fake. Second, you don't know what the light was. Was it an angel, or was it of Satan?

Either way, if it was real, it was not explainable by natural means.

If it was real, the interpretation might not be God blessing the dome. It might be a sign of the times, and we are to watch. The tribulation is known as "Jacob's trouble," and if you study Daniel 9, the vision is for Daniel's people the Jews. So God will again deal directly with the Jews at the end, and it is believed by many that there will be a great revival in Israel--not for the law, but "to look upon him whom they have pierced" spiritually speaking.

With every thing else going crazy the signs are here, and it we might be seeing one here as witness to the Jews that God has not forgotten his promise to Abraham. For if God is able to graft in the wild branches (the Gentiles), how much more will he be glorified by grafting in many natural branches (Abraham's physical seed).

Amen. Thanks AFJ.

#6 Salsa

Salsa

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1231 posts
  • Christian
  • Uppsala, Sweden

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

BUT the sparkling object appeared to give off an explosion of light in these three camera views but it did NOT appear in the first view in the one above.

The reason it did not appear in the first view may be due to the fact that it seemed to be taken much closer where the glare from the city may have been too bright. The other views seem to be taken from outside the city. Some things are only visible from a distance, particularly if it is dark where you are filming.

It reminded me of the conspiracy theories of the first moon landing when people were commenting on the fact that there were no stars visible on the footage that the astronauts took when they were up there. It seemed like a reasonable objection when I first heard of it, but it was later revealed that the bright glare from surface of the moon prevented the camera from detecting the light from the stars. The same effect has been reproduced here on earth.

Just a thought...

#7 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

first off.

the tribulation of seven yrs wasnt even held by the ecf.

and also the time of jacob's trouble refers to the time of ad 70 for the most part. next when the rapture occurs per you pre-tribbers then the saints then will KNOW the exact hour jesus returns as he is on a seven yr clock, that no man knoweth the hour thing come to mind.

number 2. how is possible that the saints there in the tribulation only rule in the millenium?
number 3 why is it that the salvation is a gift yet in the tribulation its works based? God changed his mind?
number 4 also again none of you stated why God would bless the jews in building something that they want to reach him with. they rejected his real means of reaching the him.

i am not a preterist.

and heres alink to a discussion on that subject with links debunking it.

http://www.thespacep...__1#entry363862

#8 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:40 AM

first off.

the tribulation of seven yrs wasnt even held by the ecf.

and also the time of jacob's trouble refers to the time of ad 70 for the most part. next when the rapture occurs per you pre-tribbers then the saints then will KNOW the exact hour jesus returns as he is on a seven yr clock, that no man knoweth the hour thing come to mind.

number 2. how is possible that the saints there in the tribulation only rule in the millenium?
number 3 why is it that the salvation is a gift yet in the tribulation its works based? God changed his mind?
number 4 also again none of you stated why God would bless the jews in building something that they want to reach him with. they rejected his real means of reaching the him.

i am not a preterist.

and heres alink to a discussion on that subject with links debunking it.

http://www.thespacep...__1#entry363862

"I am not a preterist."

That may be, Jason, but that is not the subject here.

#9 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:44 AM

The reason it did not appear in the first view may be due to the fact that it seemed to be taken much closer where the glare from the city may have been too bright. The other views seem to be taken from outside the city. Some things are only visible from a distance, particularly if it is dark where you are filming.

I will accept that as a plausible explanation but something that powerful will still be seen even with a lot of light. I take a lot of pictures in the office area where I work which is well lighted but everyone always notices the flash despite the other lights. I think it was supernatural because the Lord wanted His children who would find out about this to know it was Him. He can do anything.

It reminded me of the conspiracy theories of the first moon landing when people were commenting on the fact that there were no stars visible on the footage that the astronauts took when they were up there. It seemed like a reasonable objection when I first heard of it, but it was later revealed that the bright glare from surface of the moon prevented the camera from detecting the light from the stars. The same effect has been reproduced here on earth.

Possibly. You might be right. We will see.

Just a thought...

And thanks for that thought.

Best wishes.

#10 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:52 AM

it has full revalence as you said shekibah glory cloud. would God bless a religion that has rejected him? would god call them his people when they deny he is the only God in heavean? i have seen them say that when i enganged them. the ones in particular talked about How all men are god's children and that all religions lead to God.

so given if that is mainstream in orthodox judaism then why would God visit them?unless to somehow show them that they are wrong.i learned not to rely on signs and wonders and also miracles for doctrinal positions. the bible alone should suffice.

#11 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:02 PM

it has full revalence as you said shekibah glory cloud. would God bless a religion that has rejected him? would god call them his people when they deny he is the only God in heavean? i have seen them say that when i enganged them. the ones in particular talked about How all men are god's children and that all religions lead to God.

so given if that is mainstream in orthodox judaism then why would God visit them?unless to somehow show them that they are wrong.i learned not to rely on signs and wonders and also miracles for doctrinal positions. the bible alone should suffice.

I never suggested He visited the Jews on the night of Jan 28th. The sparkling light that appeared was above the Dome of the Rock; that's Islamic territory...for now.

I don't go looking for signs and wonders either, however, I don't ignore them when I come across such phenomena. Jesus said to watch for his coming and that unusual things would happen in the skies prior to that coming. I will not therefore, put my hands over my eyes if something unusual happens.

People who are looking for signs and wonders fly to places like Fatima or Bosnia (Yugoslovia) to see apparitions and bleeding statues. I don't do that because I don't believe in them. Biblical Christians don't...but neither do biblical Christians just ignore everything out of the ordinary. What I posted matches what is found in scripture concerning the glory of God and there has been nothing quite like it in the world since Bible times.

Best wishes.

#12 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:10 PM

agian that is where the pre-trib thing i mention came in. i should do a thread on those origins of that and why i used to be pre-tribber and reject that view.

originally the pre-trib had two dispensations isreal would worship God via the ot sacrificial system and the christian would be through christ.through the years that has changed. but you can see the remnants of that. again what used to be over the dome and kindly go to that link and see and know that it was faked.

why arue over something faked? pointless.

just so you know what i do see is isreal as peoples in jerusalem trying to reach God and are duped by the ac but not within a seven yr period.nor do i see the church gone prior to the wrath of satan and or the ac. God's wrath yes but not man or satan's.

that is the difference so far. there will be more.we westerners tend to look out the window and say due to dispy bias and think look how bad it is in america or europe yet forget that in china,darfur and also africa where persuction reigns miracles occur and the church grows. hmm didnt jesus say that? and the early chuch grew in large from that persuction?

sure they got it bad, but in india they are running to the cross and willing to die for it, hardly a laodicean age for them but rather another type of church that pleases God.these have to be taken into consideration when looking at the times.

#13 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:26 PM

agian that is where the pre-trib thing i mention came in. i should do a thread on those origins of that and why i used to be pre-tribber and reject that view.

originally the pre-trib had two dispensations isreal would worship God via the ot sacrificial system and the christian would be through christ.through the years that has changed. but you can see the remnants of that. again what used to be over the dome and kindly go to that link and see and know that it was faked.

why arue over something faked? pointless.

just so you know what i do see is isreal as peoples in jerusalem trying to reach God and are duped by the ac but not within a seven yr period.nor do i see the church gone prior to the wrath of satan and or the ac. God's wrath yes but not man or satan's.

that is the difference so far. there will be more.we westerners tend to look out the window and say due to dispy bias and think look how bad it is in america or europe yet forget that in china,darfur and also africa where persuction reigns miracles occur and the church grows. hmm didnt jesus say that? and the early chuch grew in large from that persuction?

sure they got it bad, but in india they are running to the cross and willing to die for it, hardly a laodicean age for them but rather another type of church that pleases God.these have to be taken into consideration when looking at the times.

It wasn't faked. You didn't pay attention to the details, Jason. There were too many witnesses with video recordings. The so-called 'expose's' on the matter is not surprising. Skeptics who hate the supernatural and don't want anyone to believe in anything other than that which is physical always follow up on legitimate experiences with some kind of 'hoax buster'. But this one is no hoax.

I won't discuss the dispensation/prophecy views with you here. So you may indeed start your own thread.

Best wishes.

#14 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:06 PM

proof of this being not faked. for all you know it could be satanic in origin. and dont think satan wont do that. i have seen those things orbs when i was into the occult. not that i was heavy but i did practice and could use the third eye and detect orbs both big or small.

one of those skeptic was the christian on that forum named pizza guy.how many eyewitness do you say seen it?and can that be factually verified by valid sources within and without the christian community.

the many vidoes those there which you didnt go to had some videos of the light coming down and the background not fitting the light. if i recall correctly. thus faked. if a lot is real and seeable with the natural it will work in the natural.

when i detected orbs they werent visable but i knew that they were there. satan can take the form of light, i hope you see that.one of my old churches used to record worship service and the songs and in the songs angels were heard yet none were seen. yet if its the reverse odd that it must be faked to get it out there.

i am sometimes a bit skeptical on this as well as i stated my disposition on pre-trib thinking.not that i dont see isreal having revalance but isreal is so secular these days that is nothing like the ot isreal , and most jews dont even go to temple there or here in america.

i see isreal being a shell of what is to come but they at first most go through a lot to see the lord.

#15 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:15 PM

proof of this being not faked. for all you know it could be satanic in origin. and dont think satan wont do that. i have seen those things orbs when i was into the occult. not that i was heavy but i did practice and could use the third eye and detect orbs both big or small.

one of those skeptic was the christian on that forum named pizza guy.how many eyewitness do you say seen it?and can that be factually verified by valid sources within and without the christian community.

the many vidoes those there which you didnt go to had some videos of the light coming down and the background not fitting the light. if i recall correctly. thus faked. if a lot is real and seeable with the natural it will work in the natural.

when i detected orbs they werent visable but i knew that they were there. satan can take the form of light, i hope you see that.one of my old churches used to record worship service and the songs and in the songs angels were heard yet none were seen. yet if its the reverse odd that it must be faked to get it out there.

i am sometimes a bit skeptical on this as well as i stated my disposition on pre-trib thinking.not that i dont see isreal having revalance but isreal is so secular these days that is nothing like the ot isreal , and most jews dont even go to temple there or here in america.

i see isreal being a shell of what is to come but they at first most go through a lot to see the lord.

And just how much visual evidence by many different witnesses would it take to convince you that something very unusual happened over the dome in Jerusalem that night? The phony 'exposers' couldn't possibly doctor all of them. The Internet is full of them. The only real question is,...just what was it? I only suggest that it had an appearance of what the Shekinah glory looked like as it hovered between the cherubim on the ark of the covenant.

You are ignoring the multiplicity of witnesses, Jason. Some of the witnesses were Americans, others moslems, and others were Jews. It would be hard for anyone if not impossible to get all three groups to fake such an event.

#16 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

you said that there were witness. post what they said. i have heard nothing of this.you would think the jersusalem post which is in isreal would say something on that. or al jazera.

i have heard nothing. and dont think jews would take that as a sign from HASHEM. they indeed would.

here you go.

http://www.jpost.com....aspx?id=207126

surely they again being a jewish paper and well isreal a jewish state would want something on the national level to show they are indeed on god's side want that to look that way but they didnt. hmmmmmmm especially now. i am sorry i have learned not to rely on christians that cant critically think that they may be fakers out there.are there miracles? yes,are there fakers yes.

so why would you just assume that is the real deal without seeing first if it could be faked?

wwere you there? did you see it? no neither you nor i seen it so by someone you dont know says he is a christian and says look this is a miracle you just accept that as evidence without either prayer or seing for yourself its real.

you deny the apparations of mary , yet why? where is that in the bible saying no man or women may come back? elijah and moses did just that in the transfiguration. i dont buy the marian apparations myself but you accept this with checking the bible to see where he would shine over isreal or any supportive verse. your pret-trib leaning said that must be a sign.

i merely having seen the evidence of the video and how it was faked and that fact that theres nothing to support the chekina cloud over jerusalem to show blessings for a third temple in the bible.

God wont be reached by a third temple when and if the jews do build it. i do believe they will but still that changes nothing as far as God willing to bless the orthodox jew. do you not know that christ did away with the law and that he became the final sacrifice for the sins of all men?

#17 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:37 PM

may i ask aside from the first post the verses you posted why the lord would reveal the glory cloud to the jews when no temple is built?and also why
and for what person you think that God is doing that today.

jews are coming to christ in droves in isreal and i havent heard of signs and wonders why the jews are coming unlike the muslims who have dreams of the lord on the cross and have never read the account yet accurately describe him on the cross in arabic.reading the bible in the muslim countries is unlikely.

#18 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

you said that there were witness. post what they said. i have heard nothing of this.you would think the jersusalem post which is in isreal would say something on that. or al jazera.

i have heard nothing. and dont think jews would take that as a sign from HASHEM. they indeed would.

here you go.

http://www.jpost.com....aspx?id=207126

surely they again being a jewish paper and well isreal a jewish state would want something on the national level to show they are indeed on god's side want that to look that way but they didnt. hmmmmmmm especially now. i am sorry i have learned not to rely on christians that cant critically think that they may be fakers out there.are there miracles? yes,are there fakers yes.

so why would you just assume that is the real deal without seeing first if it could be faked?

wwere you there? did you see it? no neither you nor i seen it so by someone you dont know says he is a christian and says look this is a miracle you just accept that as evidence without either prayer or seing for yourself its real.

you deny the apparations of mary , yet why? where is that in the bible saying no man or women may come back? elijah and moses did just that in the transfiguration. i dont buy the marian apparations myself but you accept this with checking the bible to see where he would shine over isreal or any supportive verse. your pret-trib leaning said that must be a sign.

i merely having seen the evidence of the video and how it was faked and that fact that theres nothing to support the chekina cloud over jerusalem to show blessings for a third temple in the bible.

God wont be reached by a third temple when and if the jews do build it. i do believe they will but still that changes nothing as far as God willing to bless the orthodox jew. do you not know that christ did away with the law and that he became the final sacrifice for the sins of all men?

If you don't wish to believe it then don't. But I believe in the preponderance of the video clips(too many for hoaxfixer1 to tinker with) and the personal acquaintance I know who saw it.

#19 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

theres more then one video out there. i am curious while i wont change your mind, why you buy that only God would visit jerusalem? surely if his christians are sincere in worship its conceivable that the lord would do the same in a church building. being pentacostal i have seen some things that are along those lines.

that is my major beef with that video. if true why and for what purpose. is the temple revalant? or did any of these said persons who saw it repent? surely if it was god there would be two things. denial and large scale repentance and well hardening of hearts.

did that happen over there.

#20 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

theres more then one video out there. i am curious while i wont change your mind, why you buy that only God would visit jerusalem? surely if his christians are sincere in worship its conceivable that the lord would do the same in a church building. being pentacostal i have seen some things that are along those lines.

That is my major beef with that video. if true why and for what purpose. is the temple revalant? or did any of these said persons who saw it repent? surely if it was god there would be two things. denial and large scale repentance and well hardening of hearts.

did that happen over there.

Your question is not well worded and a bit confusing. I don't know how to answer that except that what God's intentions are about such matters are a mystery at this time. We don't know what happened after that flash of light was seen on the mount.

Let's finish this because I think we've covered the bases.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users