• PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, computers, physics, video games, philosophy, epistomology
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • USA

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

Here is a video of a frilled shark, the things on its sides look creepy

It supposedly existed during the Paleozoic Era or Mesozoic Era, according to Evolutionists.

Evolutionary Reference:
1. http://www.sharkatta...prehistoric.htm

Darwinists must be confused about history, in regard to the eras?

For the protestant biblical view, creation week is in Genesis 1-2
Book List
http://www.biblegate...LT-Bible/#books

#2 ChrisCarlascio

ChrisCarlascio

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • Lakeland, Florida

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:03 PM

Here is a video of a frilled shark, the things on its sides look creepy

It supposedly existed during the Paleozoic Era or Mesozoic Era, according to Evolutionists.

I love "living fossils". Reptiles can turn into birds, but these creatures just remain in "stasis" for millions of years. What exactly is so different about these living fossils that they can't "evolve"? It should be an indication that the "fossil record" was laid down during the global flood of Noah's day.

#3 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:31 AM

Living fossil? This thing is 1 inch smaller than it's ancestor in the fossil record and not to mention, it's ancestor hadn't yet evolved live birth. :lol:

You have to love these pitiful justifications of living fossils by the evolutionists. No matter what the fossil record shows: it must be evolution.

Thanks.

#4 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

That does resemble a Chinese dragon.

#5 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:09 AM

I hate to put a damper on this. But I was watching a shark documentary several years ago and they showed this shark. What they said was that the shark was dying. The only reason it was still swimming was because that is a natural reflex like breathing so that won't stop until the brain is dead. It's gills are swollen from some type of gill disease or infection. And the reason it looks like it has a snake like body is because it has not been able to eat and is basically starving to death.

When they show the close up, look at it's eyes. They are glazed over because it's dying. And it's mouth no longer works as for the reason it just hangs open. Japan and China news media are known for taking videos that are years old and using them to make fraudulent stories (like gossip mags). About a year or 2 ago they used clips from Top Gun movie to promote their new fighter jet. That was a roar when someone figured that out.

The reason I remember that shark is because I thought: How strange. And how that shark must suffer until it dies. I felt sorry for it.

#6 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:21 AM

Yes, the video says that it was dying. There are a lot of entries under frill shark or frilled shark if you google it. http://dsc.discovery...rill-shark.html Have they found more than just this one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users