Photo

Will The Ufo/et Phenomena Be A Real Factor In The End Of Things?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1657 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

Will the UFO/ET...space alien phenomena be a real factor in the fulfillment of Bible prophecy as we near the end of the world? I know we are not all on the same page on this one, but I personally think so; with good reason.

In personal counseling, I am not the only one who has helped people with demonic spirts and/or activity in their lives who encountered beings who claimed to be 'aliens' or 'multi-dimensional beings' that turned out to be devils in the final analysis. Understand this brethren: devils are liars and decievers like their master Satan. They intend to decieve the whole world and usher in antichrist. What more clever way to do it than to come as 'peaceful' aliens from another world (a la Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind & 'V')? I personally believe that the so-called 'E.T.'s' are devils in disguise and many New Age, and UFO proponents are buying into their message ('we bring you peace, new technology, & One world order!' yeah, sure. :rolleyes: ).

I have been watching this issue for 45 yrs and I've observed that it's getting harder and harder for the skeptics to deny what is happening in our skies. But as we progress towards the coming of our Lord we are seeing even high level government leaders and military people come forward with startling information about a presence of unknown beings in our world.

This isn't meant to be an exhaustive post but let me show you the only two times I've ever taken pictures of what might well be UFO's in them, neither time was I even looking for UFO's much less expecting to find them.

Below is a picture I made about six weeks ago. A low flying crop duster buzzed our church building so I ran out the back door of the parsonage (next door) & snapped two quick shots as it flew over:

Posted Image

The pictures are too small for this format but notice to the upper left of the crop duster the two small lighted orbs. Here is the other shot take about 3 seconds later:

Posted Image

So I measured the distance (in millimeters) between the corner of our church roof and the crop duster as compared to the lighted orbs and it became clear that they were following the small plane. Then I did a close-up:

Posted Image

One blue orb and one white orb. Mysterious indeed!

Several weeks later I saw a spectacular full moon from our front yard and got a few pictures of it:

Posted Image

But after I took the second picture I got this:

Posted Image

The two red orbs were unseen by me when I took the picture. Reminds me of the red orbs seen above Jerusalem after the bright light was seen above the temple mount. But what has been seen in London, England, El Paso, Texas, New York City, Mexico City, and all over California the last few years is just astonishing with in some cases, dozens or even hundreds of people viewing strange phenomena at the same time. The below video footage of a tornado southwest of Oklahoma City was captured by KOCO TV. It literally rips apart a semi while being surrounded by UFO's. Notice that one of the lighted orbs disappears behind the tornado and then re-emerges on the other side. The news people didn't mention the orbs but they can't be missed:

Here's a better view of the same thing:

#2 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1657 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:29 AM

The following photo footage from NASA is just astonishing.

What objects in space can turn at right angles while doing thousands of miles per hour velocity?

What objects have the ability to appear and vanish at will?

If these things are not spirits then what are they?

#3 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2337 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

Thanks for sharing. I need to get Bate's book on this topic, I've heard good things about it.

Fred

#4 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1657 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

Thanks for sharing. I need to get Bate's book on this topic, I've heard good things about it.

Fred

Hmm, that looks like an interesting book. I might check it out.

Thanks.

#5 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2337 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:33 AM

Hmm, that looks like an interesting book. I might check it out.

Thanks.

I just ordered it through the author's website as he offers a discount, the total price including shipping is $16 (it actually takes you to an order page on CMI's website with the discount).

Fred

#6 Levi

Levi

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Auckland

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

I believe the stage is being set for sure, no doubt in my mind. I believe that the nephilm are working in conjunction with the governments of this world and that trans dimensional communication has been underway for some time and that they have a specific purpose and they don't care who they kill or what damage they do.

I believe this on these points:

a: It has happened before the "fallen ones where here on earth"
b: Evolution is coming to a close and intelligent design is now undeniable
c: The Bible speaks of this, including all the armies of the world coming against God at Armageddon
d: The fallen ones where chained up in utter darkness awaiting the day of judgment (anti matter perhaps, but they want their bodies out!- watch the inter dimensional experiments later this year and early next- The opening of the abyss perhaps?)

Dawkins has admitted the possibility of intelligent design but he would rather palm it of on 'alien' intelligence.

The translation that we know of as 'anti' Christ is in fact from the greek 'pseudo' Christ, he looks like a 'sheep' but he talks like a 'goat' an impostor.

The anti Christ will in fact be an impostor claiming to be Jesus. What better way than 'Hi I am you maker and I have returned in my ufo!'

#7 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1657 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

I believe the stage is being set for sure, no doubt in my mind. I believe that the nephilm are working in conjunction with the governments of this world and that trans dimensional communication has been underway for some time and that they have a specific purpose and they don't care who they kill or what damage they do.

I believe this on these points:

a: It has happened before the "fallen ones where here on earth"
b: Evolution is coming to a close and intelligent design is now undeniable
c: The Bible speaks of this, including all the armies of the world coming against God at Armageddon
d: The fallen ones where chained up in utter darkness awaiting the day of judgment (anti matter perhaps, but they want their bodies out!- watch the inter dimensional experiments later this year and early next- The opening of the abyss perhaps?)

Dawkins has admitted the possibility of intelligent design but he would rather palm it of on 'alien' intelligence.

The translation that we know of as 'anti' Christ is in fact from the greek 'pseudo' Christ, he looks like a 'sheep' but he talks like a 'goat' an impostor.

The anti Christ will in fact be an impostor claiming to be Jesus. What better way than 'Hi I am you maker and I have returned in my ufo!'

Actually, I think Antichrist could come to world attention after a sudden visit by 'aliens' bringing us a message of 'peace' a la 'V'....if you know what I mean. We will see.

#8 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1657 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:28 AM

I don't believe in the so-called 'end-of-the-world' scenario that is predicted for Dec. 21st 2012 any more than I believed in the 'end-of-the-world' date May 21, of this year. But there are a lot of very strange things going on that simply must arrest our attention and its not all coming from crackpots.

Check it out:

Huffpost had an article yesterday that there is a 67% increase in unexplainable sightings in just the last two years. Though God's Word must always be the final authority about final conclusions it is yet true that our Lord told us to be 'watching' and that there would be plenty of thing to watch before His coming.

#9 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

Me and a friend of mine figured out what UFOs are. There is technology that uses laser light engine to replace a jet engine. The technology uses mirrors where a laser light is shot into the mirrors and create such heat that the oxygen in the air actually ignites. So the engines require no fuel. And different laser light colors make different heat. Most sightings report that the lights that come from the UFOs change color right before take off.

It is rumored that these planes can do between mach 8-9 in speed. And take off so fast it appears that they just disappear. And they can hover just like a helicopter, and are silent because there are no moving parts. And because of the G-Forces it can produce, there are only a few people in the world that are able to fly them.

I saw a demonstration of how this technology would work on a miniature scale. They took a spinning top toy and put little mirrors on the fat part all the way around it. Had them angled so when they caught the laser light it would angle it to collide. They took the top and placed on a glass surface. They spun the top and shot a laser light, that was under the glass, onto the mirrors on the top. It was only a millisecond burst of light, but that top shot fifty feet up into the air.

Did they say it was being used for aircraft? Nope. But I am very mechanically minded and could think up several applications of the technology right off. I could even envision how it would work. I have even seen where NASA was considering this to power the space shuttles by shooting a laser beam from the ground to the craft. No more rocket fuel tanks. But as I was looking into all this a show came on about UFOs. And as they talked about what was seen, how the craft hovered and then took off. I put 2 and 2 together and it answers all of it.

In order for the craft to hover, it would have to have 3 or more laser light engines (what I call them) placed in specific spots on the craft. These engines would have to be able to move so the the thrust from them could be angled in any direction. And because different color lasers put out different degrees of heat. The light showing underneath would have to change color before craft took off. And because these crafts would be top secret, they would mainly fly at night. And because they are super fast, no jet aircraft can keep up or catch them and they could spy on any country and no one could catch them or figure out who they are.

#10 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1657 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:38 PM

Me and a friend of mine figured out what UFOs are. There is technology that uses laser light engine to replace a jet engine. The technology uses mirrors where a laser light is shot into the mirrors and create such heat that the oxygen in the air actually ignites. So the engines require no fuel. And different laser light colors make different heat. Most sightings report that the lights that come from the UFOs change color right before take off.

It is rumored that these planes can do between mach 8-9 in speed. And take off so fast it appears that they just disappear. And they can hover just like a helicopter, and are silent because there are no moving parts. And because of the G-Forces it can produce, there are only a few people in the world that are able to fly them.

I saw a demonstration of how this technology would work on a miniature scale. They took a spinning top toy and put little mirrors on the fat part all the way around it. Had them angled so when they caught the laser light it would angle it to collide. They took the top and placed on a glass surface. They spun the top and shot a laser light, that was under the glass, onto the mirrors on the top. It was only a millisecond burst of light, but that top shot fifty feet up into the air.

Did they say it was being used for aircraft? Nope. But I am very mechanically minded and could think up several applications of the technology right off. I could even envision how it would work. I have even seen where NASA was considering this to power the space shuttles by shooting a laser beam from the ground to the craft. No more rocket fuel tanks. But as I was looking into all this a show came on about UFOs. And as they talked about what was seen, how the craft hovered and then took off. I put 2 and 2 together and it answers all of it.

In order for the craft to hover, it would have to have 3 or more laser light engines (what I call them) placed in specific spots on the craft. These engines would have to be able to move so the the thrust from them could be angled in any direction. And because different color lasers put out different degrees of heat. The light showing underneath would have to change color before craft took off. And because these crafts would be top secret, they would mainly fly at night. And because they are super fast, no jet aircraft can keep up or catch them and they could spy on any country and no one could catch them or figure out who they are.

Well, thanks. I'll take that into consideration, but unless such craft have the ability to make right angles at 8,000 mph and also the ability to materialize and dematerialize at will as shown in the NASA video clip above, then I think that we are talking about something that is beyond such technology. Nonetheless, I would very much like to see the kind of technology you spoke of. If you've got a link...

If your idea is proven right I can accept that, but for the time being I am strongly inclined to believe them to be either (1)demonic spirits or (2)angelic. Luke 21:26 & Ephesians 2:2 come to mind in this matter.

Best wishes.

#11 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

Well, thanks. I'll take that into consideration, but unless such craft have the ability to make right angles at 8,000 mph and also the ability to materialize and dematerialize at will as shown in the NASA video clip above, then I think that we are talking about something that is beyond such technology. Nonetheless, I would very much like to see the kind of technology you spoke of. If you've got a link...

If your idea is proven right I can accept that, but for the time being I am strongly inclined to believe them to be either (1)demonic spirits or (2)angelic. Luke 21:26 & Ephesians 2:2 come to mind in this matter.

Best wishes.

How old is the stealth plane technology, yet today it's still consider the top in technology.
http://en.wikipedia....alth_technology

If the government can build that back then that was way ahead of it's time. Then what could they have today that they are not showing us? Why do you think they have bases in the middle of nowhere and it's been recorded that strange things happen at "night" around those bases? If you had a big secret that you have to test and keep hidden, how would you do it?

Yes I do believe that some sightings are demonic, or the Bible would not have mentioned it, but to put all sightings into one category does not answer things. Let's ponder something.

If I were a commander of secret base that had secret technology to hide. I would choose a base that was in the middle of nowhere. And I would most always test it in the cover of darkness. Now even though my aircrafts are not alien craft, I allow this story because it's a great cover story that allows me to test them. In fact to keep the stories going, I instruct the pilots to allow the crafts to appear at night from time to time to keep the UFO cover stories going.

When the UFO hoopla first started, the government fought it in denial. Over a period of time they found that it help out when someone happened to see one of their test crafts.

Also, some of the stealth planes are flown by computers. No humans required. Now imagine a plane that requires no heavy fossil fuel burning engines. No fuel tanks. Just enough power to run lasers and instruments. Now imagine no humans required either. So therefore there would be no restrictions on speed or acceleration concerning humans. Now imagine this craft is made out of carbon fiber material. A substance that is lighter than aluminum, yet stronger than steel. No fuel tanks, no heavy fossil fuel engines, no humans, and made from materials so light that the craft would weigh 1/4 the weight same normal aircraft of the same size. So light that it's design can be made so aerodynamic that super high speeds and acceleration can be obtained because a need for lift is almost eliminated. Yet it can still land like a normal plane if it needed to. It's stall speed would be 1/4 the speed or less than normal planes it's same size. The stopping room for such a craft would be half the length of a football field. And it would be able to land just like a helicopter as well because it's laser engines can be angled to do so.

#12 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1657 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:08 AM

How old is the stealth plane technology, yet today it's still consider the top in technology.
http://en.wikipedia....alth_technology

If the government can build that back then that was way ahead of it's time. Then what could they have today that they are not showing us? Why do you think they have bases in the middle of nowhere and it's been recorded that strange things happen at "night" around those bases? If you had a big secret that you have to test and keep hidden, how would you do it?

Yes I do believe that some sightings are demonic, or the Bible would not have mentioned it, but to put all sightings into one category does not answer things. Let's ponder something.

If I were a commander of secret base that had secret technology to hide. I would choose a base that was in the middle of nowhere. And I would most always test it in the cover of darkness. Now even though my aircrafts are not alien craft, I allow this story because it's a great cover story that allows me to test them. In fact to keep the stories going, I instruct the pilots to allow the crafts to appear at night from time to time to keep the UFO cover stories going.

When the UFO hoopla first started, the government fought it in denial. Over a period of time they found that it help out when someone happened to see one of their test crafts.

Also, some of the stealth planes are flown by computers. No humans required. Now imagine a plane that requires no heavy fossil fuel burning engines. No fuel tanks. Just enough power to run lasers and instruments. Now imagine no humans required either. So therefore there would be no restrictions on speed or acceleration concerning humans. Now imagine this craft is made out of carbon fiber material. A substance that is lighter than aluminum, yet stronger than steel. No fuel tanks, no heavy fossil fuel engines, no humans, and made from materials so light that the craft would weigh 1/4 the weight same normal aircraft of the same size. So light that it's design can be made so aerodynamic that super high speeds and acceleration can be obtained because a need for lift is almost eliminated. Yet it can still land like a normal plane if it needed to. It's stall speed would be 1/4 the speed or less than normal planes it's same size. The stopping room for such a craft would be half the length of a football field. And it would be able to land just like a helicopter as well because it's laser engines can be angled to do so.

O.K. thanks.

The jury is still out on this one. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users