artistic crusader

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Philipsburg, PA

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:00 PM

http://rationalwiki....ki/CreationWiki

Warning this wiki is pro atheism, evolution, and anti creationist. Like calling God a fictional character.Praises Richard Dawkins even though I've heard many atheists say that they're embarrassed by Dawkins. I even heard about how a very strong atheist became a deist and even went on to deny evolution. Calling God of the old testament evil, jealous, horrible, and dumb and insane. When will they realize that the old T and NEW t God is the same God?

Apparently the atheists and liberals made a wiki in response to the creation of creation wiki and conservapedia. They even have an article about how wrong creation wiki is and follow it everywhere it goes. It's strange that creation wiki was made because wikipedia was liberal bias but for some reason the atheists tried to make it even more liberal. Not to mention that the fools at this sight seem to think that they understand all creationists. They lie by saying that all information on the wiki is a lie and that it's a very SECRET wiki and that there articles are the only true way to know what it is. I think atheists are so scared of us cause they have to deny every idea we say. If we said the sky was blue they'd say it was green.

Based on what I read on there "global flood" article they're awful at reading the bible.

When the bible says "giants" it doesn't mean the monsters you see in mythology. In fact it actually most likely means very strong tall men. Also have these atheists never heard of Andre the giant? A pro wrestler who suffered from a disease that literally made him grow at an increased rate. These guys need to get out more.

Like I said, it's liberal bias in the same way that creation wiki is conservative bias but at least we didn't name it RATIONAL WIKI. Giving it that name just proves that most liberals are more close minded than they think creationists are. Naming it rational wiki just shows the atheists seem to think that they're the only ones who understand reason and whatever is on the site is right. Naming something like evolution and the big bang fact even though there isn't enough proof sounds very irrational to me but apparently not to these guys.

Creation wiki and conservapedia articles sound like Wikipedia but they just happen to be pro creation but rational wiki just sounds like it was made by angry ignorant trolls. The first words in the conservapedia article were "conservapedia is a stupid, ignorant site" FOR PETES SAKE.

I have never seen an article where the writer of said article praises himself for a good article but the writer of the "creation wiki article" on the site says that this is the only way to know what creation wiki is. Wouldn't just going to the wiki help better?

Not to mention that I never see creation wiki fighting back at rational wiki but rational wiki couldn't even exist without trolling on creation wiki 24/7. I think they spend more time spying on us than on their own site cause rational wiki looks like it was made by a 12 year old. Which continues to prove to me that most atheists are oversensitive and more prone to get in a fight. COME ON, they made an entire wiki ONLY because we did to. They're even trying to restart evowiki.

It's ironic that they say that creationists only live to disapprove evolution even though this site only lives to try to disapprove creationism.

#2 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

I think this puts it in perspective:

http://www.creationw...rg/RationalWiki

Its the pot attempting to call the kettle black, and denying the whole time that "IT's The POT!!!"

#3 rico

rico

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, computers, physics, video games, philosophy, epistomology
  • Christian
  • USA

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/CreationWiki

It's ironic that they say that creationists only live to disapprove evolution even though this site only lives to try to disapprove creationism.

I didn't know creation wiki was bible based or Islam believers wrote in?.....

#4 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

I didn't know creation wiki was bible based or Islam believers wrote in?.....

I hate to say it because I have a few pages on the creation wiki. But they have become lax in who they let in to edit. The pages have suffered because of this. I guess the owner got tired of fighting the YEC fight, because that was what it was based on in the beginning.

But it still has some good resources.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users