#1 believer55

believer55

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Atlantis

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:43 AM

i joined the forum mostly becuse i'm interested in the different theories of existence.
i am working in biotecnology field in austria, so we don't have topics like evolution or creation at all.
other then my name suggests i'm not 100% sure about what to believe.
anyway i'm impressed by the amount of informations that the people on this forum have.
i'll try to give my little contribution if i can

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

i joined the forum mostly becuse i'm interested in the different theories of existence.
i am working in biotecnology field in austria, so we don't have topics like evolution or creation at all.
anyway i'm impressed by the amount of informations that the people on this forum have.

Welcome to the forums. Ask MamaElephant (a member here) about her experience of what learning YEC did for her.

#3 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

Welcome to the forums. Ask MamaElephant (a member here) about her experience of what learning YEC did for her.

:D

Hello, welcome! I have a very hard time connecting to the Father or understanding/accepting many parts of the Bible. I have found that there are a lot of things that I don't have to understand right now, because Jesus has done so much for me and I believe in HIM.

#4 believer55

believer55

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Atlantis

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:05 AM

Hello, welcome! I have a very hard time connecting to the Father or understanding/accepting many parts of the Bible. I have found that there are a lot of things that I don't have to understand right now, because Jesus has done so much for me and I believe in HIM.

it is nice that you have found something that is good for you. that's probably what we all are looking for, everyone with his individual approach

#5 Geode

Geode

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Mormon
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Bangkok, Thailand

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:09 AM

Welcome to the forum. What do you do in biotechnology?

#6 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:34 AM

it is nice that you have found something that is good for you.

:yes:
That is a refreshing perspective. My life is definitely improved, where as my former religion did/does nothing of the sort. If someone's religion is not improving their life NOW, then they need to change something. :consoling:

Good to "meet" you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users