Sept 30 2011 - Flat Earth Society & Pz Myers Believe In Evolution

3 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:33 AM

* Flat Earth Society President Believes in Darwinism: As reported by Live Science and in Creation magazine's Fall 2011 issue, the Flat Earth Society's president Daniel Shenton not only believes that the earth is flat, but he also believes in Darwinian evolution. Ha! The irony of course is that evolutionists mock creationists by asking if we believe in a flat earth, whereas the Flat Earth Society itself aligns itself not with creationists but with evolutionists.
Posted Image

#2 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

A big list of empirical facts can be listed that one must reject, or attempted to revise, to support evolution. The irony is funny. :lol:

Enjoy.

#3 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5799 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:08 AM

I honestly hope they don't think Australia is shaped like that...

Here is a way to solve the flat Earth "theory"... Get a camera and film plane trips around the world till you are back where you started.... That is empirical evidence (since it is on video camera), also can show the tickets of the trips and plot the courses of the trips, as well as have the time of the trip, (from the video camera) and thenwork out the distance travelled and if that correlates with the routes you put.

Easy, no problems no more confusion :D

#4 supamk3speed

supamk3speed

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Texas

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

Do they just think all of the pictures of Earth from NASA are fake? I worked with a man who believed that it is a flat earth and the strange part about it was that he was pretty smart when it came to a lot of different things.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users