Oct 28 2011 - Universities & Institutes Confirm Dino Tissue

No replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:37 AM

* Dino Soft Tissue Confirmed, Racist Darwinists, Alleged Scopes Trial, & the Arks: Ten universities and institutes have confirmed that a "soft tissue" find is indeed original dinosaur protein! Combined with the research on Egyptian mummies that established 10,000 years as an upper limit for how long such biological molecules could survive, this is another reason why creationists refer to dinosaurs as missionary lizards. RSF co-hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams also discuss the widespread Darwinist racism that led evolutionist to exhibit native peoples in zoos while Christians fought to defend these people and treat them with dignity. The guys also talk about the new movie to hit Walmart's shelves on November 8th titled Alleged, about the Scopes Monkey Trial, and they describe Noah's arks. Yes, arks. Plural :)

* And Now, Johann Huiber's FULL SIZE Ark...)

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users