Photo

It Was Like Christmas 4 Months Ago... And This Is My Favorite.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:59 AM

#2 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:16 AM

As a JW I was taught to worship the Father. So for a while, I couldn't even think of the Father. I could worship Jesus and ask Him to heal me. If Jesus hadn't come to earth where would I be? "Whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." I clung to that scripture and asked Jesus to hold me to the light. Praise the Father who adopted me! A damaged and abused child, unable to attach to Him.

Someone asked me why did He do that? Why did God send Himself to earth? This song is my answer. Christ our Emmanuel.

Don't argue with JWs. Just point them to Christ Jesus. The Father wants us to worship His Son. Show them that they can worship Him without being afraid.

#3 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

hmm interesting you are going full bore into christmas while i am not. this year i will do channukah.

#4 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

That is interesting.

The minute I received the Spirit and my heart sang, I started singing Christmas songs.

The song I posted is beautiful and scriptural whether I celebrate the holiday in December or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users