Photo

One Of The Reasons I No Longer Trust Science.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

Cancer is the biggest money making medical disease that ever existed, Trillions of dollars are made off this disease, and even more is made off the taxes collected which gives an incentive even to the government to do whatever it takes to keep the money flowing. What you are about to see below is a true documented story of one person who had an idea to help people with incurable cancers, and how because his idea worked and would replace all other forms of treatement. The FDA came after him along with some pharmaceutical companies taking him to court on several occasions, but because he also brought people to testify for him that were cured of cancer, brought other doctors to testify, and had a really good legal team, etc... He won all his cases. But what you are going to see in this video is where the FDA supported by companies who have interests in having no cure for cancer, thought up ways to destroy this doctor even though the courts ruled in his favor.

So what you are going to witness here is how science works with the government for the sole purpose of making money at the expense of human life. This is not just a documentary that just interviews people, you will see highlights from actual court cases, tv interviews, documants etc... when you watch this your jaw will drop at the undeniable evidence of the government and science trying to stop a cancer treatment just because they will lose money. This is greed and power run amuck.

And the people who "love" science will turn a blind eye to this and claim we are science haters. Doing so only puts them as coconspirators to everything that these people do and have done. If the evidence here can be debunked or denied anyone is welcome to try.

#2 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:42 PM

They deffinitely have the motive. The top dog pharmecutical companies are making money by producing chemo treatments right now. It would serve them well to protect their investment in such production, so that they did not have to play catch up with Burzynski, and share proffit with him. They would have the funds to keep the FDA from approving it by padding their pockets, and it would save them money over the cost it would take to research antineoplastons, and the proffit cuts they would take to their chemo drugs.

I want find a reason to be skeptical of such cloak and dagger dealings, but I know the human condition too well to give them the benefit of the doubt like that. Not that there is much doubt left in my mind. We are a capitalist society, who generally base our worth and success on how much money we make, and the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.

#3 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:40 AM

They also ran clinical studies where they denied the doctor who did all the research access to the data, This was done to discredit him because the test patients were only given 1/3 the dosage insuring there was no cure and I don;t have to tell you what happened to them because they did not get enough of the medicine. All of this was documented.

If you watched this to it's end, you will find the real agenda of the FDA and science. After getting a false indictment, and putting him in jail. They confiscated his research and took and had all his Patents he currently had under his name redone under a different name (Pharmaceutical company name). And just to make sure this doctor could not challenge them, each time they put him in jail under phony charges and while in jail they were able to get 6 patents on his work with no agreement or mention of his name.

And what;s ironic is that when they did this they made the same claims the doctor did on how well this works. Money is all that this is about and all this money to do research is nothing but a shame.

Costs:
The doctor has paid over 12 million dollars.
The government has ran up a bill over 30 million dollars.

Why did the government run up such a high bill? Because every time they tried to get the doctor, the doctor brought enough evidence to back up his claims and the judge would rule in his favor. 5 times the FDA took this man to a grand jury to get an indictment and failed. Even the judged asked them when they were going to quit, they basically implied that the judge did not know what he was talking about. What arrogance.

#4 MarkForbes

MarkForbes

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Waverley

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:16 AM

Cancer is the biggest money making medical disease that ever existed, Trillions of dollars are made off this disease, and even more is made off the taxes collected which gives an incentive even to the government to do whatever it takes to keep the money flowing. What you are about to see below is a true documented story of one person who had an idea to help people with incurable cancers, and how because his idea worked and would replace all other forms of treatement. The FDA came after him along with some pharmaceutical companies taking him to court on several occasions, but because he also brought people to testify for him that were cured of cancer, brought other doctors to testify, and had a really good legal team, etc......

That's interesting. Do you have any idea how big the file is to download the video?

I just have to disagree with your title. Science and Pharmaceutical industry are two pair of shoes. However the later likes to step on and to kick the former one (pun intended). Your problem is that with the medical system run in most Western Countries, the medical professions have a vested interest in diseases to continue.

#5 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

doctors like us to stay sick?

i have never heard that from a doctor, but given the lunacy of the safe s@x logic. whereeby oh put a condomn on and its on and no diseases verse using godly commands and waiting no little chance of disease there.

i have gotten an infection from a simple little yeast infection that got into the prostate. that was fun. yuck. most doctors that are old and done medicine since the 70s or before always said. eat right, get plenty of rest and exercise and i hope not to see you again.

#6 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

well if they cure everything that is making us sick, what is left for them to do? its just like the documentary "the business of being born". most women do not need to give birth in a hospital. women used to give birth in thier home with a midwife to help, and they still can. but now it is a billion dollar a year industry in hospitals, and ultimately, it is how a lot of hospitals stay afloat financially.

#7 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:17 AM

The Burzynski Research Institute is currently being supported by the University of Alabama at Birmingham to get this treatment FDA approved. It seems like those at the top just want to make sure that they are the ones getting paid for this. They have already successfully passed phase II clinical trials to prove that it works to the FDA and are now moving on to phase III.

http://www.burzynski...282009_BZYR.pdf

But currently, the success rates have risen to between 50 and 60% since Burzynski started using specific gene-targeting treatment.

Now we know that cancer is caused by a combination of genes. There is not just one type of lung cancer but perhaps hundreds or thousands different types of lung cancer, each one with different genomic structure.
Now, what we are facing is a paradigm shift, from the treatment of cancer type established by pathology diagnosis under optic microscope to the treatment of genes that are causing cancer. It's a completely different approach. That's what we are using now.
[...]
"A person's genome consists of about 24,000 genes. But the number of abnormal genes in the different cancers differs. For instance, 100 abnormal genes can average lung cancer. It could be close to 600 genes in a malignant brain tumor like GBM (Glioblastoma Multiforme).

But these abnormal genes "hijack" normal genes, forming a malignant network that is typically composed of close to 3000 genes. Unless you destroy this malignant network, you are not going to win with cancer. That's what we are trying to do." - Dr. Burzynski

So not only is he successful with antineoplastons, but he is expanding his treatment. He is examining peoples genes and finding out what combinations of treatments work based on what is happening at the gene level. Read the article below for more information of what different treatments are being used in conjunction with antineoplastons and how.

http://articles.merc...-on-cancer.aspx

Edited by JayShel, 07 January 2012 - 11:10 AM.

#8 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:12 PM

That's interesting. Do you have any idea how big the file is to download the video?

I just have to disagree with your title. Science and Pharmaceutical industry are two pair of shoes. However the later likes to step on and to kick the former one (pun intended). Your problem is that with the medical system run in most Western Countries, the medical professions have a vested interest in diseases to continue.

Well, the scientist-researchers basically make the Pharmaceutical companies tick, but allow themselves to be controlled in fear of losing their jobs. So it's just as much their fault for allowing themselves to be controlled in this manner. And if you listen to the ones that were interviewed, they knew what was going on, they disagreed, but they still did it, Some were even doing it because of the promise of higher positions and higher pay and were promoted for doing the job. I don;t think I could live with myself knowing the money I made was actaul blood money (money made off people dying that could have been saved just to make more money). But these researchers-scientists have no problem with this. And it's the people willing to do anything for a buck that makes science this way.

And why does the problem exist in several sections of scientific field? Because science prefers to police itself. As I have said more than once here, absolute control brings absolute corruption. Our government in the US is the perfect example. They too police themselves and look what happens.

And maybe in this instance and others are why they work so well together. They both police themselves and therefore answer to no one.

#9 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

I wonder about Essiac Tea. It is said to be sold without its roots, so it is usually ineffective, but when used with roots, can be a cancer cure. As we are finding out, there are many different types of cancer with different ways of treating them. Maybe this is the treatment for one of the types of cancer. How long will we beat our heads against the wall before we find the door that is right next to us?

http://www.healthfre...ncer Essiac.htm

#10 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:00 AM

I wonder about Essiac Tea. It is said to be sold without its roots, so it is usually ineffective, but when used with roots, can be a cancer cure. As we are finding out, there are many different types of cancer with different ways of treating them. Maybe this is the treatment for one of the types of cancer. How long will we beat our heads against the wall before we find the door that is right next to us?

http://www.healthfre...er%20Essiac.htm

I know someone who used that tea for cancer that kept coming back on his face after being removed more than once. So he used the tea and it fell off his face and never came back. And he has recommended it to several people who have cancer and they got better. The tea has been around for a while the Indians used it to cure their own people. They were the ones that came up with it, Also it has to be brewed a special way, not like regular tea is brewed. So you have to read instructions.

#11 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:33 AM

Luckily, that site gives links to people who sell the plant WITH ROOTS and with instruction books on how to brew the tea, so if anyone runs across this, they can check it out for themselves. Do you know how much he used? At the price their offering, it would certainly be cheap enough to give it a shot.

#12 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:00 AM

of course the cross is always there to heal and atone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users