Photo

Claiming False Worldviews On Signup Wil Get You Banned!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:37 PM

I have done a thread on this before but it was a while back. But we have had a rash of people signing up here lately using false worldviews on purpose to gain some type of advantage during debates. The reasons we frown on this is because:

1) It shows that the member is not really interested in honest debating because they lied right up front.
2) Those who want to preach a type of compromise of the word will do this to weaken someone's faith.
3) While others just do it to play games, get a laugh, entertain their lurker friends, and have a big laugh back at their own forums.

The two main worldviews people like to use is to do this is: Agnostic, and Theistic evolutionist. Old earth creationist is sometimes used.

So when someone joins up under either of those two I watch to see if their actions support their worldview claims. It's about a 50/50 deal on who does this. So 1 in every 2 are faking it. At least that's what the odds are right now which is why I post this thread.

But anyway, I don't have any respect for those who do this deception then use more lies to lie their way out of it which never works. If you are going to join, join under the "correct" worldview. Because once it's determined you are a poser you immediately get tag as someone we cannot trust. And therefore you get put well upon your way to getting banned.

I have more respect for those who join under their real worldview and defend it then someone who poses and lies the whole time and gets caught. I have done this long enough and have run 4 forums on this subject of C vs E to be able to spot a poser pretty quick. So if you want to get banned join up under a false worldview and you will. Because all posers slip up and get caught because posing as someone who believes something that you actually hate gets to you when others are challenging what you really believe and you can say nothing without exposing yourself.

And we have a hidden section in this forum where all the mods and admins keep score of what's being done by a suspected poser and we add it all together then make a decision on what to do. Once it's made clear they are exposed then from there it either goes down hill to a ban. Or they admit to it and get their worldview changed to the correct one and they are allowed to continue to debate. But if they cause anymore trouble after being allowed to continue they are gone.

Just so some of the new creationist here know this. There is a game atheists like to play and that is "how quick can I get banned game". This is why you will see them join, last a few days or a few weeks, then get banned. It was their goal to do so. How do I know? I read their forums so I know what they say and what they think is funny. And this is one thing they think is entertainment. And often they join with their troll buddies to play this game which ends up in several of them getting banned at about the same time. Because when one bud gets banned they get mad and say things that get themselves banned in protest.

This is why so much banning goes on here it's a game to them. But they will claim it's because of our bias. I'd like to get one good evolutionist here that could debate without tactics, name calling, etc... But because most who join here hate us just for what we believe they cannot resist doing these things so asking that of them is basically an impossible task.

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

The other claim to fame is that when caught they like to blame everyone else for what they did, or caused to happen here. What I find ironic is that 100% of the time it's the same people who claim evolution is a true proven fact with mountains of empirical evidence. But never seem to realize that real truth does not require deception. So their actions are not a good representation of what they claim. Only a lie requires more lies and deception to make it look true.

To the creationists members here: When ever you see a evolutionist acting the fool beyond the norm of what we allow. Do not respond to them in defense of this forum. Report it. When you respond in kind to how they responded you cause a double problem for the mods and admins here. For now we have 2 people that have to be moderated regardless of who started it. So don;t put us in that situation it's a huge headache. If you cannot post a response that is Christ like don't post.

Let the insult or whatever it is just stand alone. In this way it's like when someone says something in a crowd and the whole crowd becomes quite. That person soon becomes embarrassed and because no one responded they alone share the shame of what was said. So there is something to be said about being silent. Just report it and we will take care of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users