• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Creation, Air Force, Traveling, Cooking, Movies
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • New Jersey

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hey everyone! Glad to be on board, this site is great!

I've already made a couple of posts but I guess making an introduction would be nice. :)

My name is Jason and I was born and raised in New Jersey. I just hit 16 years in the Air Force on May 2nd. I'm currently stationed in New Jersey but prior to that, I was stationed in Texas, Italy, Germany, Honduras, Spain, and Nebraska. I'm hoping to stay in my home state!

I'm married with one kid. My family and I attend a small Lutheran church and we love it.

I found out about this forum through IMDb on the 'Passion of the Christ' message board. As it is not well moderated, I decided to come here. I'm glad I did.

I'm not a scientists, not by any means. I've always believed in God, Christ, the bible, creation, etc. I'm overwhelmed by some of the things the creationists here put out for the evolutionisists to ponder and attempt to refute. I love seeing you guys come out with the heavy hits!

I've joined the board to hopefully learn more about creation and to share this with some friends of mine.

Although I won't be able to contribute much in the scientific field of discussions, I hope I can provide some opinions and learn more about the awesomeness of our God and His wonderful creation! :D

#2 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Welcome to the forum Jason. I retired from the Army with over twenty-one years of service, and then worked for the DOD in various capacities as an educator with disciplines in technical work, field studies and R&D… Right now I am retired and at home while the wife pursues her studies in medicine.

By the way, thank you for your service!

#3 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1799 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

Hey everyone! Glad to be on board, this site is great!

I've already made a couple of posts but I guess making an introduction would be nice. :)

My name is Jason and I was born and raised in New Jersey. I just hit 16 years in the Air Force on May 2nd. I'm currently stationed in New Jersey but prior to that, I was stationed in Texas, Italy, Germany, Honduras, Spain, and Nebraska. I'm hoping to stay in my home state!

I'm married with one kid. My family and I attend a small Lutheran church and we love it.

I found out about this forum through IMDb on the 'Passion of the Christ' message board. As it is not well moderated, I decided to come here. I'm glad I did.

I'm not a scientists, not by any means. I've always believed in God, Christ, the bible, creation, etc. I'm overwhelmed by some of the things the creationists here put out for the evolutionisists to ponder and attempt to refute. I love seeing you guys come out with the heavy hits!

I've joined the board to hopefully learn more about creation and to share this with some friends of mine.

Although I won't be able to contribute much in the scientific field of discussions, I hope I can provide some opinions and learn more about the awesomeness of our God and His wonderful creation! :D

Great. Welcome aboard, Christian friend.

#4 usafjay1976

usafjay1976

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Christian
  • New Jersey

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:39 AM

Welcome to the forum Jason. I retired from the Army with over twenty-one years of service, and then worked for the DOD in various capacities as an educator with disciplines in technical work, field studies and R&D… Right now I am retired and at home while the wife pursues her studies in medicine.

By the way, thank you for your service!

Thanks Ron! It's great to be here. I worked with the Army in Honduras and Germany. I'm currently at McGuire, or as it is now known, 'Joint Base McGuire Dix Lakehurst'. Army is all over but I don't work with them directly like I did at previous assignments. 4 years until I can retire! Then, time to start career #2! :Just_Cuz:

Thank you for your service as well. :)

#5 usafjay1976

usafjay1976

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Christian
  • New Jersey

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:40 AM

Great. Welcome aboard, Christian friend.

Thank you Calypsis4. It's a pleasure to be here. :)

#6 Remnant of The Abyss

Remnant of The Abyss

Bible Inerrantist

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Raised Catholic and became born again in college. Now I'm non denominational.
  • Christian
  • Southern USA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

Excellent! Welcome aboard!

As a Christian, you'll have a LOT less of this Posted Image

and a LOT more of this Posted Image here!
  • gilbo12345 likes this

#7 usafjay1976

usafjay1976

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Christian
  • New Jersey

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

Thanks Remnant! Nice to be here! Found you through IMDb on 'The Passion' board. Cheers my friend!
:Just_Cuz:

#8 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

I had a giggle :D

Welcome to the board Jason, hope you'll be a long term resident.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users