September Show Of The Month - Interview With Atheist Lawrence Krauss

No replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2467 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

* Real Science Friday has a Far Ranging Conversation with Krauss: Co-hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams present Bob's interview of theoretical physicist (emphasis on the theoretical), atheist Lawrence Krauss. Fred says, "It's David vs. Goliath, but without the slingshot." As the discussion ranges from astronomy and anatomy to cosmology and physics, most folks would presume that Dr. Krauss would take apart Enyart's arguments, especially when the Bible believer got the wrong value for the electron-to-proton mass ratio. But the conservation reveals fascinating dynamics from the creation/evolution debate. (Hear also Krauss Part II.)

* Krauss "Surprised" by Friend Eugenie Scott's Junk DNA Claim: Even though Eugenie made the same argument that thousands of evolutionists have made for decades, Lawrence Krauss agrees that she was wrong to tell Bob Enyart in 1998 that the we knew for sure that pseudogenes (aka Junk DNA) had no function (and were therefore evidence against intelligent design). Virtually all leading evolutionists validate the ID concept, except that they use the argument in reverse, and poorly, claiming that what they assess as poor design is evidence against a Creator. (Next week RSF will air four minutes of the Enyart/Eugenie disagreement over junk DNA as the guys discuss the landmark Nature study reporting on 440 genetic researchers who so far have identified function in 80% of the human genome!)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users