Oxytocin

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • New York

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:25 PM

Hi. I am a Protestant Christian. I guess I fall under the "theistic evolution" category except I neither "believe" in evolution because I like to differentiate between my faith in God and acceptance of mainstream scientific principles as a result of empirical evidence. Moreover, I do not believe that God was necessary for evolution to occur, I'd rather believe that He set it up so that it would occur, and His children would be the outcome. I came here becuase the previous fora I have visited, the number of "evolutionists" (I guess I'm gonna have to get used to the term) vastly outnumber the number of creationists, so I guess I came for a challenge. I am an undergrad physics major so many of my arguments for evolution vs. creationism-related topics (such as big bang, even though it has nothing to do with evolution) will come from physics. I look forward to debating with you guys.

P.s. where are the rules of this forum located? I can't seem to find them.

#2 Guest_Admin3_*

Guest_Admin3_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:20 AM

Hi, welcome to the forum. The link to the rules are just below the pic of the shark.

#3 Oxytocin

Oxytocin

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • New York

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:00 AM

Hi, welcome to the forum. The link to the rules are just below the pic of the shark.

View Post

Ah, the clickable area is really small, didn't catch it. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users