skwayred

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • Magrathea

Posted 27 May 2006 - 07:27 AM

Do you guys know where to get website banners stating "I Am A Creationist"? Or perhaps "Evolution Fairytale" banners? Something similar to "Make Poverty History"/"One" banners and online ribbons. It could be a tool to spread awareness regarding the folly of the Theory of Evolution. ;)

If there's none, would it be a nice idea to create one? Fred? ;)

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 28 May 2006 - 02:54 PM

Do you guys know where to get website banners stating "I Am A Creationist"? Or perhaps "Evolution Fairytale" banners? Something similar to "Make Poverty History"/"One" banners and online ribbons. It could be a tool to spread awareness regarding the folly of the Theory of Evolution. ;)

If there's none, would it be a nice idea to create one? Fred? ;)

View Post

Not sure were to get such banners, but along that same vein, a visitor to my site a few months ago provided this link to some creation t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc:

www.tshirts.6000yearsyoung.com

Fred

#3 skwayred

skwayred

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • Magrathea

Posted 28 May 2006 - 06:31 PM

^But wouldn't it be a nice idea if we could create one? I mean just online banners, you know those 88px x 31px banners. I have a blog and I want to link you there. Maybe you could create your small 88px x 31px banner expressing "Evolution is a FairyTale" or something. Or any sort of a campaign banner similar to the ones in here: www.one.org/ActionHost.html

Just a thought. ;)

#4 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:27 PM

^But wouldn't it be a nice idea if we could create one? I mean just online banners, you know those 88px x 31px banners. I have a blog and I want to link you there. Maybe you could create your small 88px x 31px banner expressing "Evolution is a FairyTale" or something. Or any sort of a campaign banner similar to the ones in here: www.one.org/ActionHost.html

Just a thought. ;)

View Post

It's really not a bad idea. I'm not the best artist though, most of the graphic stuff on my website was done by my brother. If I can't get him to help maybe I can piece something together using some of the graphics he's already done.

Fred

#5 skwayred

skwayred

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • Magrathea

Posted 31 May 2006 - 04:15 AM

^Nice. Haha, I'll be eagerly awaiting for the banners! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users