Eureka

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Melbourne, Australia

Posted 01 July 2006 - 03:31 AM

Hello. This looks a good site. I'm still finding my way around, but I've seen some good questions (and answers) posted.

The profile's a bit restrictive. To call myself a creationist is OK, if I mean what you mean. Really, it's a broad category, but the crucial point is that I accept that evidence and reason point to the conclusion that this universe is the product of intelligent design - a creator.

I'm a follower of Jesus and, as he taught that God created the cosmos, I believe that.

Oh, and I really like the introductory exhortation not to get lured into wasting time on fruitless pursuits. Well said! I'll try to restrain myself.

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:35 PM

Thanks for the comments, and welcome to the board!

BTW, if you get a chance, please update your profile as it has you listed as an atheist. ;) Just click on 'My Controls' in the panel toward the upper right, then click on 'Edit Profile Info' in the left table of contents.

Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users