#1 frankinheimer

frankinheimer

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • enola pennsylvania

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:21 PM

hello, my name is josh and I just turned 21. If it will say that on the left side when I post this, I am not sure. I have been on this forum for about a week now and decided to say hello.

I believe that the bible, I read the JKV, is Gods word and I also believe in a young earth.

Save micro, IMO, Evolution needs much more faith to believe in than christianity. Its only proofs are a wild imagination, to throw out all evidences opposing the idea, and the magic ingredient of time. While I say this, I am 100% willing to accept any evidence that does prove evolution. If there is proof out there I want to know it.

Anyways, I have much more to learn it seems, than most people on this forum. So instead of adding my two cents, I will usually just be reading what you all post and asking the occasional question.

again, hello all.

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2467 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

hello, my name is josh and I just turned 21.  If it will say that on the left side when I post this, I am not sure.  I have been on this forum for about a week now and decided to say hello.

I believe that the bible, I read the JKV, is Gods word and I also believe in a young earth.

Save micro, IMO, Evolution needs much more faith to believe in than christianity.  Its only proofs are a wild imagination, to throw out all evidences opposing the idea, and the magic ingredient of time.  While I say this,  I am 100% willing to accept any evidence that does prove evolution.  If there is proof out there I want to know it.

Anyways, I have much more to learn it seems, than most people on this forum.  So instead of adding my two cents, I will usually just be reading what you all post and asking the occasional question.

again, hello all.

View Post

Welcome to the board!

If you do happen to be shown any evidence that supports evolution that isn't easily explained once the illusion is exposed, please let me know as I haven't found any such evidences after 9 years of looking. :)

Fred

#3 chance

chance

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:21 PM

Anyways, I have much more to learn it seems, than most people on this forum. So instead of adding my two cents, I will usually just be reading what you all post and asking the occasional question.

Trepidation is natural if you have not participated in the rough and tumble of forum debating.
Don’t worry about putting your foot in your mouth everyone has done that, and we all get over it. Here, more than anywhere else, you are assured that members remain civil.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users