SPQR

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Bellingham, WA (college)

Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:26 PM

Short of God arranging a press conference and proclaiming that the theory of evolution is correct.

What piece or pieces of scientific evidence would it take to convince any creationist who cares to respond that "molecules to man" evolution actually took place?

I'm not trying to be antagonistic here, just curious.

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Pseudo Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 29 July 2006 - 09:51 PM

Short of God arranging a press conference and proclaiming that the theory of evolution is correct.

What piece or pieces of scientific evidence would it take to convince any creationist who cares to respond that "molecules to man" evolution actually took place?

I'm not trying to be antagonistic here, just curious.

View Post

I've always been an evidence guy, and if there were tangible evidence for evolution I believe I would accept it (in fact I accepted certain aspects of it for 30 years, until I finally bothered to research it - it was hard, scientific evidence that played a significant role in changing my mind).

The problem with the theory is that it has no tangible evidence, everything offered is built upon illusion. At every single turn God thwarts a naturalistic explanation. Give me your two or three best evidences for evolution and I'll show you the illusion behind them. :)

Fred

#3 SPQR

SPQR

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Bellingham, WA (college)

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:08 AM

The problem with the theory is that it has no tangible evidence, everything offered is built upon illusion. At every single turn God thwarts a naturalistic explanation. Give me your two or three best evidences for evolution and I'll show you the illusion behind them. :)

View Post

Okay, how about the fossil record which shows transitional fossils for most life on Earth including man and ape evolving from a common ancestor and the fact that humans share roughly 97% of their DNA with chimpanzees?

#4 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Pseudo Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:34 PM

View Post

Okay, how about the fossil record which shows transitional fossils for most life on Earth including man and ape evolving from a common ancestor and the fact that humans share roughly 97% of their DNA with chimpanzees?

View Post

I've started a thread on this in the CvE section:

http://www.evolution...findpost&p=7963

Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users