willis

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • CA

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:47 PM

This makes me very uneasy. It reflects badly on all creationists in my opinion, the same way these televangelists did some years back.

#2 chance

chance

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:38 PM

Only goes to show that the world is made up of all types, good and bad in all walks of life.

No doubt there will be many making ‘mileage’ out of the situation, non of which directly falsifies any claims he makes, these can still be argued on the strength of the evidence as opposed to who stated them.

I don’t know about the rest of you but the claim that Insisting he is employed by God is some what legally naïve, if you live in a country that pays you, protects you, keeps you well, then you are obliged to pay the taxes. Perhaps he has some undiagnosed mental problem like schizophrenia?

The only point I think I would pass judgement is if he came out and stated, “I don’t believe in all of this, I did it for the money” then you can lock him up and throw away key.

#3 willis

willis

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • CA

Posted 31 July 2006 - 08:35 PM

Only goes to show that the world is made up of all types, good and bad in all walks of life.

No doubt there will be many making ‘mileage’ out of the situation, non of which directly falsifies any claims he makes, these can still be argued on the strength of the evidence as opposed to who stated them.

I don’t know about the rest of you but the claim that Insisting he is employed by God is some what legally naïve, if you live in a country that pays you, protects you, keeps you well, then you are obliged to pay the taxes.  Perhaps he has some undiagnosed mental problem like schizophrenia?

The only point I think I would pass judgement is if he came out and stated, “I don’t believe in all of this, I did it for the money” then you can lock him up and throw away key.

View Post

He has replied on his website, but it still seems fishy.

#4 Guest_92g_*

Guest_92g_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:28 AM

I don't see any real benefit to this discussion, so I'm closing the thread.

Terry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users