willis

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • CA

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:29 PM

I just signed up. Mainly to recieve the technical journal. Any others in here members?

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:43 PM

I just signed up. Mainly to recieve the technical journal. Any others in here members?

View Post

Do you mean CRS? (Creation Research Society)

#3 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:54 PM

Do you mean CRS? (Creation Research Society)

View Post

Nevermind, I just saw your order in the store and got your email for online membership! I happen to be the webmaster. :) I'll go approve your online access now. Note that if you want any creation materials from the store, that there is a 10% off coupon in the confirmation email for signing up.

I also do a radio show in Denver (also broadcast in Iowa) every three months to discuss the technical journal. You can listen to my last two shows by clicking on the MP3 link for the show on my speaking schedule page:

http://www.evolution...om/speaking.htm

Fred

#4 willis

willis

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Christian
  • CA

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:16 PM

Nevermind, I just saw your order in the store and got your email for online membership! I happen to be the webmaster. :)  I'll go approve your online access now. Note that if you want any creation materials from the store, that there is a 10% off coupon in the confirmation email for signing up.

I also do a radio show in Denver (also broadcast in Iowa) every three months to discuss the technical journal. You can listen to my last two shows by clicking on the MP3 link for the show on my speaking schedule page:

http://www.evolution...om/speaking.htm

Fred

View Post

That's awesome, Fred! Do you contribute to the technical journal at all?

#5 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:40 PM

That's awesome, Fred! Do you contribute to the technical journal at all?

View Post

No, I haven't ever submitted anything to them.

It's a great journal, BTW, but then I'm a little biased. :)

Fred

#6 willis

willis

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Christian
  • CA

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:17 AM

No, I haven't ever submitted anything to them.

It's a great journal, BTW, but then I'm a little biased. :)

Fred

View Post

That members area is very cool. Tons and tons of material, all for a low price of 35.00!
:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users