Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mankind

Mankind Checking In

Good information on this forum, thanks to the creators and contributors. 49 year old and 39 year YEC Christian here. Is there any other way to be? ;) I am glad for all the apologetic and YEC information on this site and the internet to help curb the tide of false ToE teachings that claim to be science when really it is misinformation and imagination.

Can anyone really believe we came from Apes or we are really Apes when we are so different from the animal kingdom? Only humans wear clothes, have a self-consiousness, love, laugh, cry, reminisce and so many other unique things. It's almost as if we were created differently. ;) It's funny to see the evolutionists try to make animals out to have human emotions and actions. Yes animals have brains to think and learn with, that doesn't mean they are our ancestors.

How come so called science lovers believe something that is unobservable like the ToE?

Welcome to EFT.

I'm glad you've been enjoying it. Your points are all well said.

Adam

Welcome to the forums. Glad you are here.

Hey Mankind (boy does that sound weird :))

Welcome to the forums. I'll do my best to try and answer the evolutionary question you have :D

Regards,

Arch.

Welcome Mankind,

I hope you walk away from every discussion here with better perspective, knowledge and understanding.

How come so called science lovers believe something that is unobservable like the ToE?

37149[/snapback]

Because everyone needs something to put their faith in brother.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Hey Mankind (boy does that sound weird :P)

Welcome to the forums. I'll do my best to try and answer the evolutionary question you have :blink:

Regards,

Arch.

37166[/snapback]

If you had a link that took me to every piece of information there is on evolution, every science book on evolution and all the knowledge from every person promoting evolution, and every explanation abut evolution, and I clicked on it and read every piece of information explaining evolution, do you think I would believe evolution then?

If you had a link that took me to every piece of information there is on evolution, every science book on evolution and all the knowledge from every person promoting evolution, and every explanation abut evolution, and I clicked on it and read every piece of information explaining evolution, do you think I would believe evolution then?

37295[/snapback]

That is a good question because many evolutionists think that we are simply too stupid to understand why we shouldn't believe the things we do. :blink:

That is a good question because many evolutionists think that we are simply too stupid to understand why we shouldn't believe the things we do. :lol:

37298[/snapback]

The great thing is, having been an atheist and evolutionist, I've experienced both sides. And.... Whew!!!! It's great not to be so fooled anymore :)

Oh, and a hearty "WELCOME" to you mankind :lol:

37295[/snapback]

I only said I would try and answer any questions you have. I'm not giving any guarantees of conversion :)

From the experience of Creationists I've had so far, probably not. But, that is an incredibly unfair judgment on my behalf, and only based on stereotypes :lol:. I don't know you. I give people the benefit of the doubt until I can figure out otherwise.

Enjoy your time here.

Regards,

Arch.

The great thing is, having been an atheist and evolutionist, I've experienced both sides. And.... Whew!!!! It's great not to be so fooled anymore  :)

37309[/snapback]

Converted atheists make the best Christians and I tell that to everyone. :lol:

After being covered by such precious blood to be freed to live life wholly and holy in Spirit and in Truth, they live life with a fire in their belly once released from such seductive intellectual nonsense, that is evolutheism.

Converted atheists make the best Christians and I tell that to everyone. :huh:

37333[/snapback]

All true Adam. Then the remaing atheists pretend we don't exist :blink:

After being covered by such precious blood to be freed to live life wholly and holy in Spirit and in Truth, they live life with a fire in their belly once released from such seductive intellectual nonsense, that is evolutheism.

37333[/snapback]

"Evolutheism" it seems I've heard that somewhere before :)

The great thing is, having been an atheist and evolutionist, I've experienced both sides. And.... Whew!!!! It's great not to be so fooled anymore  :)

Oh, and a hearty "WELCOME" to you mankind  :blink:

37309[/snapback]

Have you shared your conversion experience anywhere on this forum? I would like to read it. Thank you.

All true Adam. Then the remaing atheists pretend we don't exist  :)

37360[/snapback]

Well, de_skudd, you were raised in a Christian culture, after all. The bible belt, no less. It was only a matter of time before your weak mind would fall prey to our superstitions. :blink:

Well, de_skudd, you were raised in a Christian culture, after all. The bible belt, no less. It was only a matter of time before your weak mind would fall prey to our superstitions. :blink:

37374[/snapback]

:)

I only said I would try and answer any questions you have. I'm not giving any guarantees of conversion :)

From the experience of Creationists I've had so far, probably not. But, that is an incredibly unfair judgment on my behalf, and only based on stereotypes :blink:. I don't know you. I give people the benefit of the doubt until I can figure out otherwise.

Enjoy your time here.

Regards,

Arch.

37321[/snapback]

Okay, thank you for that and I am sorry if I jumped to conclusions.

Good information on this forum, thanks to the creators and contributors.  49 year old and 39 year YEC Christian here.  Is there any other way to be? :D I am glad for all the apologetic and YEC information on this site and the internet to help curb the tide of false ToE teachings that claim to be science when really it is misinformation and imagination.

Can anyone really believe we came from Apes or we are really Apes when we are so different from the animal kingdom?  Only humans wear clothes, have a self-consiousness, love, laugh, cry, reminisce and so many other unique things.  It's almost as if we were created differently. :P  It's funny to see the evolutionists try to make animals out to have human emotions and actions.  Yes animals have brains to think and learn with, that doesn't mean they are our ancestors. 

37149[/snapback]

His name is mankind, mankind

and I surely hope that he will find

debates and discussions here a joy

and stimulating to his mind

:)

Okay, thank you for that and I am sorry if I jumped to conclusions.

37392[/snapback]

Not a problem at all :P There's usually quite a bit of tension between believers and atheists right from the get-go. I'm glad we could diffuse it before we get started.

See you in the forums :D

Regards,

Arch.

:P

37612[/snapback]

That's not haiku by any chance Totton?

Guest Darkness45

I don't think it's a haiku, the last line has one too many syllables I think. But what do I know, I essentially failed poetry whenever it came up in English class. :P

Oh yes, and welcome Mankind!

:P

37612[/snapback]

LOL

That's not haiku by any chance Totton?

37639[/snapback]

Nah just a ditty, I do haikus on me poetry blog,

Tide coming in haiku

Happy to meet

bringing flotsum with me

Tide going out haiku

Sorry to part

be back for jetsam later

Modern haikus do not stick to the old rule of 17 syllables.

http://gentledove3.wordpress.com Yack Alleys

http://gentledove2.wordpress.com The Rhyming Yack

Nobody reads poetry anymore, except the misery guts kind. [i'm not bitter] :mellow::lol: