Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bsp256

What Aig Video Would You Recommend?

Hello,

A friend and I pass out Kent H*vind DVDs to high schoolers. I think his presentation is provocative and I like that he includes the gospel. They're also good because they're free to copy. We're looking for something new to hand out, and Answers in Genesis gives permission to copy 50 DVDs per year for evangelistic purposes. I have 3 of their DVDs, and they don't seem appropriate for passing out to non-Christian teen-agers.

Can anyone recommend an AiG DVD that would ideally catch the interest of non-Christian high school students, and hopefully have a gospel message? Or is there a DVD from another ministry that might work?

Thanks for your help.

Bill

Hello,

A friend and I pass out Kent H*vind DVDs to high schoolers. I think his presentation is provocative and I like that he includes the gospel. They're also good because they're free to copy. We're looking for something new to hand out, and Answers in Genesis gives permission to copy 50 DVDs per year for evangelistic purposes. I have 3 of their DVDs, and they don't seem appropriate for passing out to non-Christian teen-agers.

Can anyone recommend an AiG DVD that would ideally catch the interest of non-Christian high school students, and hopefully have a gospel message? Or is there a DVD from another ministry that might work?

Thanks for your help.

Bill

51925[/snapback]

It would take some work to assemble something from the clips listed here after burning them to a DVD, but a tie-in to feature films with a message might be of interest to non-Christian high school students.

Movie Clips

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Bill

51925[/snapback]

You could make some DVDs with Way of the Master stuff and add to the end of the DVD.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Bill

bsp,

How about Fred Williams?

TeeJay