Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cassiterides

Now We Evolved From This?

I am glad I read this post. From the little bit I have read in this one page, Todd Wood sounds like my kind of guy. REASONABLE. I will probably enjoy more of his blog. No wonder you call me an atheist in disguise if you think he is.

Nice quote-mining by the way.

63918[/snapback]

So finally you have come out the closet and admitted your account is a fake.

I knew you were an evolutionist/atheist all a long.

From Todd's blog (who you now have openly admitted you support):

''Evolution is not a theory in crisis. It is not teetering on the verge of collapse. It has not failed as a scientific explanation. There is evidence for evolution, gobs and gobs of it. It is not just speculation or a faith choice or an assumption or a religion. It is a productive framework for lots of biological research, and it has amazing explanatory power. There is no conspiracy to hide the truth about the failure of evolution. There has really been no failure of evolution as a scientific theory. It works, and it works well.''

If you don't have a better response than repeating what you have already stated then don't post anything.  It is better that way.

63921[/snapback]

I agree.

I am not an atheist or evolutionist. I am a Creationist who is undecided as to YEC or OEC, not belonging in either. Just to be clear...

I am not an atheist or evolutionist.

And yet you link to evolutionist material, and a few posts up posted you agree with what Todd Wood believes:

Todd Wood sounds like my kind of guy. REASONABLE.

From Todd's blog:

''There is evidence for evolution, gobs and gobs of it.''

''It is not just speculation or a faith choice or an assumption or a religion. It is a productive framework for lots of biological research, and it has amazing explanatory power. There is no conspiracy to hide the truth about the failure of evolution. There has really been no failure of evolution as a scientific theory. It works, and it works well.''

No wonder you call me an atheist in disguise if you think he is.

Also nowhere did i say on this forum Todd was an atheist. I said that on another forum, so it's quite clear you have followed me here from there. This also explains why when you arrived on this forum you pretty much stalked every thread i created or post i made. This is why i ended up originally blocking your posts. So clearly you are some kind of disgruntled evo/atheist who followed me here from another forum. Nice attempt to pose as a JW, i'll give you atleast that.

Let's leave the administrating job up to the administrators. I have not been on any other forums that are set up for the purpose of discussing the creation vs. evolution debate. If you were on another forum that I belong to it would have to do with the subject of homeschooling or board games.

I do not agree with everything he says, but from what I have read so far he sounds reasonable.

I have not been on any other forums that discuss the creation vs. evolution debate.

Atleast try to make your lies coherent.

I was on a message board looking for science materials for my daughter (homeschooling remember) and called YEC materials laughable because I thought that I had a good idea what they were by what people on the board were saying.  I was challenged by a YEC to actually read YEC materials.

I edited so that it makes more sense.

Actually, fossils left from the flood and from the ice-age help us to piece that together quite a bit. There were fossilized specimens buried (evidently during the flood) in the area of the poles that we believe were tropical plants and animals, some are tropical today.

:lol: Of course, this doesn't really explain how a koala bear or penguin would be able to suddenly make (and survive) the long journey to the location of the ark in the Middle East region and then successfully make their way back to their respective homeland.

If one accepts the ice age scientific data, it becomes a really challenge to believe in the global flood story or a young Earth. The data shows us that the last ice age ended 20,000 years ago.

In addition, I live in the midwest. We have very hot summers and very cold winters... much more harsh than the environment during the ice age. We still have a polar bear, walruses, rhinos, elephants, etc. etc. They are just fine. (edit: in our zoo! Not in the wild. hahaha)

63909[/snapback]

:D

:lol:  Of course, this doesn't really explain how a koala bear or penguin would be able to suddenly make (and survive) the long journey to the location of the ark in the Middle East region and then successfully make its way back to their respective homeland. 

63942[/snapback]

It is simple. They did not have to make and survive a long journey to the location of the ark in the Middle East region. The earth's geography was entirely different before the flood, if polar bears and penguins were aboard the ark at all they did not need to make a journey a long way from their native habitat.

I accept the evidence left from the ice age, not the long age theories connected to it.

It is simple. They did not have to make and survive a long journey to the location of the ark in the Middle East region. The earth's geography was entirely different before the flood, if polar bears and penguins were aboard the ark at all they did not need to make a journey a long way from their native habitat.

No, it's not that simple. There is no indication that the Earth's geography was of any significant difference in Biblical times than it is today. Don't you think there would be some evidence of this dramatic change in writings or at geological or archeological sites, if it had happened?

No, it's not that simple. There is no indication that the Earth's geography was of any significant difference in Biblical times than it is today. Don't you think there would be some evidence of this dramatic change in writings or at geological or archeological sites, if it had happened?

63944[/snapback]

Ancient literature is filled with catastrophism.

Thread closed while we figure things out here.