Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mushy

Perhaps Im Not An Athiest

You guys rase some good questions, i'm talking about the origin of matter and energy rather than evolution here. Even if the big bang was true, what was outside it? There cant just be nothing! If there is something, then there must be a reason for it. I had looked into the bible before and it did not strike me as being true or logical.

Now a friend of mine, had been telling me for a long time about something he called Zarrology. I didn't believe him at first, but, he was telling me how over the course of 10 years he had been abducted 135 times by what we would call Aliens, he knows them as Lythens.

During each abduction, they told him things, about how we got here, where we came from. He wrote all the information they told him down, in what he calls the Zarr Manuscript. This document is about 17,000 words strong and gives details of numerous things, including where the universe came from.

I have to say, when i read this the other day, it was the first time i had read mythology with doubt in my mind about the nature of science. I think the Zarr Manuscript rang true with me and really gave me a spiritual reaction.

It outlines the time paradox that created the universe, the seeding of life by our future selves in order to create the paradox. The numerous times they have intervened in earth affairs to push our knowledge of technology on to where it needed to be at a certain point in time.

How they seeded jupiter in our universe after the dinosaurs got wiped out by an asteroid. In a very basic sense, they are us from 10,000,000,000 years in the future. They extend much further into the future than that, however, the Vestar Alliance of the local cluster of galaxys, now communicate with lythans from 1,000,000 years in the future (when time travel first becomes possible). Its them they send back to present day as they still look quite similar to us.

The lythans from 10,000,000,000 years in the future have far surpassed what we know, im talking about controlled chemical energy rather than carbon based lifeforms or machines.

So much of this manuscript just makes sense to me, i honestly think it might be true and the more i read, the more i believe.

You guys rase some good questions, i'm talking about the origin of matter and energy rather than evolution here. Even if the big bang was true, what was outside it? There cant just be nothing! If there is something, then there must be a reason for it. I had looked into the bible before and it did not strike me as being true or logical.

Now a friend of mine, had been telling me for a long time about something he called Zarrology. I didn't believe him at first, but, he was telling me how over the course of 10 years he had been abducted 135 times by what we would call Aliens, he knows them as Lythens.

During each abduction, they told him things, about how we got here, where we came from. He wrote all the information they told him down, in what he calls the Zarr Manuscript. This document is about 17,000 words strong and gives details of numerous things, including where the universe came from.

I have to say, when i read this the other day, it was the first time i had read mythology with doubt in my mind about the nature of science. I think the Zarr Manuscript rang true with me and really gave me a spiritual reaction.

It outlines the time paradox that created the universe, the seeding of life by our future selves in order to create the paradox. The numerous times they have intervened in earth affairs to push our knowledge of technology on to where it needed to be at a certain point in time.

How they seeded jupiter in our universe after the dinosaurs got wiped out by an asteroid. In a very basic sense, they are us from 10,000,000,000 years in the future. They extend much further into the future than that, however, the Vestar Alliance of the local cluster of galaxys, now communicate with lythans from 1,000,000 years in the future (when time travel first becomes possible).  Its them they send back to present day as they still look quite similar to us.

The lythans from 10,000,000,000 years in the future have far surpassed what we know, im talking about controlled chemical energy rather than carbon based lifeforms or machines.

So much of this manuscript just makes sense to me, i honestly think it might be true and the more i read, the more i believe.

70532[/snapback]

Nice hear that you have your own beliefs, personally I am quite happy with being a theistic agnostic.

I am curious to hear what this Zarr Manuscript says about how life was created? Was it via naturalistic means or was it via a supernatural force?

It was via naturalistic means, Basically, in the future we develop the ability to control the universe to a degree. We have mastered time travel, we cand create "big bangs" we can create DNA etc.

Its a time paradox, that has no beginning or end, we created ourselves. Interesting eh?

70532[/snapback]

Not surprising to me. You also believe in the myth of abiogenesis and the origin of the species.

Not surprising to me.  You also believe in the myth of abiogenesis and the origin of the species.

70549[/snapback]

Actually, this would mean abiogenesis is wrong. Lets face it, it did have its problems. But this explains it beautifully. Isnt it amazing, our evolved selves are our own designers? That means there need be no beginning, its a time paradox. It really makes sense.

Actually, this would mean abiogenesis is wrong. Lets face it, it did have its problems. But this explains it beautifully. Isnt it amazing, our evolved selves are our own designers? That means there need be no beginning, its a time paradox. It really makes sense.

70550[/snapback]

So then I guess we shouldn't expect you to be defending abiogenesis and the big bang anymore. And now you are going to have to make the case that this universe was designed by intelligence. Now we will have to figure out where these future selves came from. Aye, infinite regression.

Mushy,

The TRUTH will set you free ma man! If you like the idea about the Lythens and this time paradox how about considering this idea.

A being that isn't limited by time! This being has immense power and decides to create a universe, planets, stars, moons and some of the wildest most beautiful creatures you can imagine and places them in areas that help maintain a good balance of both environment and critter on this AMAZING planet, which He also created.

He then decides to make something in His Own Image, people. Imagine that. This being creates something that, like Him, has Creative abilities, Intelligence, Self-Conscious, Emotions and the power of Choice. He even gives AUTHORITY over all the creatures of the earth to these people, made in His image.

Now that story makes a LOT of sense to me. Because when you look at and appreciate the complex intricacies found in living creatures, plant life and chemistry it becomes OBVIOUS that some amazing intelligence was behind it all. Can it be the Lythens? Why not this Being?

The first way this being Identifies or Reveals Himself to us is by telling us He is the Creator. Actually, He's not "telling" us He's ANSWERING us! What's the question, you ask? It's the one ALL of us ask. Where did we come from? You've asked that question yourself and wonder if perhaps we came from these aliens. This being KNEW that would be our FIRST question so He gave that as His FIRST Answer. I AM, the CREATOR. I made you, you came from ME!

There's a book of books (manuscripts :) ) that has 40 different authors from a variety of backrounds and professions that wrote these books. "Amazingly" they are ALL consistent with each other. This book can be verified with History and has "SURVIVED" thousands of years. It has some of the most AMAZING stories you could ever read and they're ALL TRUE. Archeology has verified many of the occurrences recorded in it's pages. The more you read it, don't be surprised, the more you will believe it.

The MOST amazing part about ALL of this, is that this powerful being LOVES YOU and every living person. When you look at creation, it's obvious that something VERY intelligent LOVINGLY made it all. The beauty is astounding! But He says we are worth MORE to Him than ALL the rest of His creation. It's an amazing story and even more amazing is that it's all true.

It was via naturalistic means, Basically, in the future we develop the ability to control the universe to a degree. We have mastered time travel, we cand create "big bangs" we can create DNA etc.

Its a time paradox, that has no beginning or end, we created ourselves. Interesting eh?

70534[/snapback]

Hang on..... Where is the logic here?

IF we created ourselves then there must have been the first self, (the start of the time paradox) to have occured without future human intervention... However if this occured then there would be no need for the future human intervention.

Anyway you look at it there NEEDS to be an outside source to "get the ball rolling", its all well and great to claim a time paradox. But you need to have the origin of that time paradox.

Sorry to stomp on your beliefs, but it doesn't make sense..

How they seeded jupiter in our universe after the dinosaurs got wiped out by an asteroid. In a very basic sense, they are us from 10,000,000,000 years in the future. They extend much further into the future than that, however, the Vestar Alliance of the local cluster of galaxys, now communicate with lythans from 1,000,000 years in the future (when time travel first becomes possible).  Its them they send back to present day as they still look quite similar to us.

70532[/snapback]

I have no doubt that the Zarr manuscript had a spiritual impact on you. On many people the Book of Mormon has spiritual impact. On some the Quaran. That's because all these writings are directed by spirits. Spirits are real. However, many spirits are lying spirits. God is light and in Him there is no darkness. This means he is true, nothing is deceitful or dishonest in Him. But the enemies of God--Satanic spirits can come even as angels of light.

I once had a muslim tell me when he prays he feels like cold clean snow is in his spirit. The Bible says the Spirit is like fire, or like water. I have felt, and know others that have felt the fire or an inner burning. Or the Spirit may give a sense of peace and refreshing like a spiritual drink of water. But I have never heard a Christian say they sensed cold freezing snow in their spirit. That's because they are different spirits.

The Africans I ministered to in Africa, would spend days getting filled with spirits during their week long funerals. They would dance, chant, and beat drums for days, seeking to go into frenzies, and see visions. During one of these times, a funeral group was within a half mile of our house, chanting all night long for several days. One night my wife awoke and saw a transparent wolf in the hallway. She woke me up, I felt literally as though there was a "spiritual sphere" my head was inside. Within that sphere I could see vaguely quarter moons and stars. I felt as though it was "mystical." But it was not the Spirit of God. I began to pray and rebuke these things in Jesus Name. My wife joined me, and soon we sensed as though peace filled the room. It was so real that I nearly began to cry. There was no words to describe this experience. But it was real, and Christ won.

You are listening to a spirit. He is using your freind, but his writings are directed by spirits. Mohammed supposedly saw Gabriel, but Gabriel was sent to Mary to announce the birth of Christ 700 years before. The quaran is in direct contradiction to the Bible, so Gabriel is not going to go two different directions--God is not the autor of confusion. What better way to discredit and confuse. Satan intends to confuse, so that people will be trapped in confusion. But Jesus is truth, and he stays truthful--he does not deviate from it. You must believe--and he will show you.

70534[/snapback]

Interesting? I'm sorry, but to me it's non sensical. I think Gilbo pretty much echoed what most people must be thinking. How can anybody exist in the future to create/seed a non existent past, if they themselves have arisen from that past in order to make it into the future and create....

I have no doubt that the Zarr manuscript had a spiritual impact on you.  On many people the Book of Mormon has spiritual impact.  On some the Quaran.  That's because all these writings are directed by spirits.  Spirits are real.  However, many spirits are lying spirits.  God is light and in Him there is no darkness. This means he is true, nothing is deceitful or dishonest in Him.  But the enemies of God--Satanic spirits can come even as angels of light.

I once had a muslim tell me when he prays he feels like cold clean snow is in his spirit.  The Bible says the Spirit is like fire, or like water.  I have felt, and know others that have felt the fire or an inner burning.  Or the Spirit may give a sense of peace and refreshing like a spiritual drink of water.  But I have never heard a Christian say they sensed cold freezing snow in their spirit. That's because they are different spirits.

The Africans I ministered to in Africa, would spend days getting filled with spirits during their week long  funerals.  They would dance, chant, and beat drums for days, seeking to go into frenzies, and see visions.  During one of these times, a funeral group was within a half mile of our house, chanting all night long for several days.  One night my wife awoke and saw a transparent wolf in the hallway.  She woke me up, I felt literally as though there was a "spiritual sphere" my head was inside.  Within that sphere I could see vaguely quarter moons and stars.  I felt as though it was "mystical."  But it was not the Spirit of God.  I began to pray and rebuke these things in Jesus Name.  My wife joined me, and soon we sensed as though peace filled the room.  It was so real that I nearly began to cry.  There was no words to describe this experience.  But it was real, and Christ won.

You are listening to a spirit.  He is using your freind, but his writings are directed by spirits.  Mohammed supposedly saw Gabriel, but Gabriel was sent to Mary to announce the birth of Christ 700 years before.  The quaran is in direct contradiction to the Bible, so Gabriel is not going to go two different directions--God is not the autor of confusion.  What better way to discredit and confuse.  Satan intends to confuse, so that people will be trapped in confusion.  But Jesus is truth, and he stays truthful--he does not deviate from it. You must believe--and he will show you.

70586[/snapback]

Me and my wife got home one day. About a month after we go married. The both of us where in a very pleasant mood. The moment we walked it to our house we started to argue, the ugly kind of arguing. It went on for about 10 mints or so. Until I thought I see something in the house. I investigated and there where nothing. Went bake to my five and carried on arguing. Again I saw something in the corner of my eye. Again I investigate to find nothing. Meantime my wife went outside. I met her out side, when we started to talk again we wondered what we were arguing about. And we could not remember how the argument started. We when into the house after walking and talking pleasingly in the garden. We went back into the house and immediately started to argue again. And again I saw something in the hose. We stopped to argue and I shouted. “Show yourself†nothing. Then I shouted. “In the name of Jesus show yourself†I the corner of your eye you could see a shadow but when you look directly at it, it disappear. We went on our knees and pried. And this spirit left. This spirit wanted to destroy our marriage.