Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AFJ

Dead Fish And Birds?

Scientists are the ones our society turns to when something strange happens.

I'm in Lousiana, and a few months back in northern Louisiana thousands of blackbirds were dead, apparantly and suddenly killed in mid flight, falling from the sky. If that wasn't strange enough, it was happening in other places too--several other places in the world. At the same time fish were dying mysteriously all over the world.

Well, several "hypotheses" and the general attitude given by the "experts" gave me an impression they were saying this: "This happens commonly, and we're researching why this happened--so go on about your business--we got this."

Now you don't hear a thing about it. People BARELY paid attention when it HAPPENED!!

Can I say something here. I will be 50 in September, and have NEVER in those years heard of FLOCKS of birds falling from the sky!!! And not only that, but to have scientists NOT KNOW WHY??

Well of course "there's just GOT to be a logical explanation." Because we are a scientific generation. People who believe this might be a SIGN from God are old fashioned, out of touch, irrelevant dreamers. They need to get up to date.

Well, can I also say, this whole thing is complete evidence of the fulfillmet of the end time scriptures about the general condition of mankind. How quickly man will forget the judgements of God. But don't worry--there will be more signs, and judgements because we are in the birth pangs, the beginning of sorrows (Matthew 24). All I can say is wake up and WATCH!!!

From 2006 Hurricane Katrina ,tsunami in idonesia, Turkey earthquake, Chili earthquake, California earthquake, Haiti Earthquake, BP oil leak, dead birds and fish, Japan earthquake with radiation threats. The judgements are getting progessively worse and perplexing. What's next??

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Jesus Christ in Matt. 24

25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.†Jesus Christ in Luke 21

Birth pangs start slow, and get closer together, and more intense. "The son of man will return in an hour when you think not." "When they say 'peace and safety' sudden destruction comes upon them." Put aside your theology, watch and pray--for your redemption draws nigh!

Hi AFJ,

Around my area the same thing happened. They said that loud explosions were heard at night, perhaps frightening the birds and causing them to fly into trees, buildings, cars, etc. because they are unable to see very well at night.

It doesn't seem likely to me, but you never know.

Thousands of Drum were found dead and washed ashore in the Arkansas river. Nobody knows why, but i have my own ideas on it.

Drum are slow swimmers compared to bass, crapie, etc., but they do feed on crayfish. If there was an explosion in crayfish populations, then it would have also resulted in an explosion of drum. When the crayfish population dwindles, the slower swimming fish are going to have a hard time competing with the fast swimming fish resulting in a mass die off of drum.

If it were pathological,parasitic, or chemical, then scientists would be able to quickly identify the problem and we would of expected a lot of other species dead as well, but that isn't what happened.

I'm familiar with most fish diseases and I can usually look at them and tell, but there is no sign of disease in these fish at all.

Although, the bible does say (in the book of revelation) that an angel poured out it's bowl and third of all life on land and sea died. If no reasonable Hypothesis can explain this strange and unusual occurance, then I would say that we are witnessing God's wrath on nature as a warning to people. Christ came into the world to save it, not to condemn it, so firing warning shots seems reasonable.

Enjoy.

Yep, I believe this and the earthquakes (the intensity and regularity) is very very probably the birth pangs Jesus spoke about.

I have also noticed a sense of time speeding up. I first noticed this around 1998 - 1999. I am far from the only one as many people from very different age groups (young/old/middle aged) have spoken about it. There was even a webpage up about it at one stage. People say it's "age", yet I have to wonder why they say this? I was very young (25) when I first noticed it. Plus, nobody ever spoke about time speeding up when I was a child (neither middle aged or old people). I asked my parents have they ever noticed it before? They said "no, not until now", nor had their parents or anybody else back in the day. Time always went much the same. You might get a day that seemed to go quicker, or an hour, but never the weeks/months/years, as they seem to now and so many people commenting about it.

If it was to do with the aging process, then why did all of us feel the same way around the same year? Even though we all differ in age?

Technology? Well, my life hadn't changed at all. Still using the same old stuff and doing much the same thing in life. The only aspect that felt different was the pace of time. My lifestyle has not really altered. I can personally pinpoint noticing this sense of racing time in the late nineties. Some are only just noticing it in recent years. Funnily enough, both my brother and my cousin admitted they noticed it in the same year as I did, as did my parents.

People mention how the things they used to accomplish in the same amount of time, they can no longer fit them in (even young people). Yet they'll get up the sametime and have the same routine set down, but can't get the same things done. I find it inexplicable!

To say they cannot explain is to admit to an outside force. One that is taboo to mention in science.

...Drum are slow swimmers compared to bass, crapie, etc., but they do feed on crayfish. If there was an explosion in crayfish populations, then it would have also resulted in an explosion of drum. When the crayfish population dwindles, the slower swimming fish are going to have a hard time competing with the fast swimming fish resulting in a mass die off of drum....

70656[/snapback]

I think that's rather unlikely. A dwindling feeding resource may result in a dwindling of feeder population. But this wouldn't lead to a mass die off all at once. Apparently that's what happened.

I think that's rather unlikely. A dwindling feeding resource may result in a dwindling of feeder population. But this wouldn't lead to a mass die off all at once. Apparently that's what happened.

70679[/snapback]

I agree. Butler(1962) ans Swedberg(1968) both attributed an increase in growth and abundance of drum in the Mississippi River and Missouri River, respectively, to increases in abundance of mayflies. No sudden mass die off was reported after the mayfly population dwindled.

Millions of sardines died in Redondo Beach's King Harbour attributed to suffocation. The highest O2 levels in the ocean are near the shores where the churning of the waves on the beach oxygenate the water.

I heard that Time Magazine published the top ten mass deaths; All of which occurred in the last five years.

...Millions of sardines died in Redondo Beach's King Harbour attributed to suffocation. The highest O2 levels in the ocean are near the shores where the churning of the waves on the beach oxygenate the water.

I heard that Time Magazine published the top ten mass deaths; All of which occurred in the last five years.

70689[/snapback]

What were the reasons given for the mass deaths?